TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31

"Takahiro and Kamaria called a little bit ago. They were attacked at the cabin. Tell me, how in the fuck did somebody find out that location?!" Luca yelled to Xerxes while he was on the phone with Hiro, finding out the details of the attack.

"Pops, we are fine, just little cuts and bruises, but okay. One of his soldiers actually talked before Kamaria killed him. He was able to hack our systems long see some of our properties. Still, it seems like someone on the inside is talking to Yamato for him to know we would be here, or he saw that we were set to fly here one. I don't care which one it was. All that matters is we have his location. Ōjo and I are on the way there now."

"Yeah, if the old man would have given me time to tell him, he would have known this too. Anyway, Reece and I are about to head to Japan. If you are going be at the airfield in fifteen or get left."

"Who the fuck do you think your little skinny ass is talking to!? I will beat the fucking shit out of your ass! Leave me if you want and see what would happen when I get to Japan!" Luca yelled, slapping the back of Xerxes's head as he left the room.

"Damn, he told you. Didn't he?" Elijah laughed, leaving out behind their father while Xerxes sat there rubbing the back of his head.

"Mrs

"Mrs. Köhler, please let me see him," Ella cried as Adele stood in the door looking at the girl crazy. Nova crazy ass laughed in the background as Luca walked up with his brow cocked, looking from his wife to Ella.

"Liebe, what's going on here?"

"Nothing. I was just telling Ella to leave. The whole three days she's been in the hospital, the girl cried that she was cramping. Now she's here begging to see Axel like she doesn't understand that he doesn't want nothing to do with her," Adele said while Luca shook his head.

"Go home, Ella, and check on your Dad. He lost his arm for your stupidness. That is how bad you pissed off our son. Hell, it shouldn't take a genius to understand when you are not wanted. AJ broke your wrist and had to hold back on beating your ass a week ago, and you still haven't had enough. If you don't want to get, yourself killed. I advise you to stop while you are ahead... I want you in one of my daughter's offices in the morning at 9. It's not an opinion. It's a fucking order, and I don't need my son's permission to do so. Now don't come back to my house with this fucking bullshit!" Luca said as Ella stared at him, nodding as Luca walked into the house, shutting the door in her face.

"Damn Luca! You didn't have to do the poor girl like that," Nova laughed. "She fell in love with your son's dick, and it got her off, her fucking rockers. Axel fucked her so damn good she lost fucking her mind. I miss that good dick. Adele, let me borrow Luca for a night or two."

"Nova, you on lost your damn mind. My dick ain't going nowhere near your wore out pussy. Better get Diego to fuck your ass and never think of that fucking shit again in your lifetime," Luca said, making his wife laugh as AJ walked in the room looking disgusted.