ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45

"Ella, you need to get up!" Neveah said, walking into Ella's bedroom after Ramiro called her. Finally, it was setting in that she had lost her child, the only thing that should have been important to her. The thing was, Ramiro was starting to worry because she wasn't eating, talking, well she wasn't doing anything, and it had been over three days.

"Leave me alone!"

"El, it's normal to hurt. I get that... I have lost a child too. Come on, get up and talk to me. I promise I won't point nothing in your face." Veah said, causing the girl to set up with her hair all over her head. She smiled, brushing it from her face as Ella wiped away some tears.

"I don't care if you do. I deserve it. I had to bury my daughter... it made me realize how stupid I had been. How obsessed I became with a man that I didn't even love." She said, making Neveah tilt her head to the side.

"Keep talking."

"I only wanted Axel because Lola wanted him. I don't know every time I saw them talking. He always had a smile on his face. Then I remember he wanted me at one point... the truth is I just wanted to be loved by somebody other than my Father." Ella said. Neveah nodded wrote something down.

"What you don't realize, you are loved by many." Neveah said as El glared. "I see you didn't get that. How do you feel about Zoey?"

"Losing Zoey was a hard blow. I really did think she was AJ's. I was so scared he and Lola were going to take her. I hated Lola for no reason. I tried to kill her because I wanted to believe she had what I wanted. You know I saw it from the beginning. Axel always loved her... Am I an evil person? She should be here, not in the fucking ground, and now Justin hates me too." She cried as Neveah hugged and rubbed her back.

"You're not an evil person, and my brother doesn't do hate... I made you something." Veah said, handing her a scrapbook. It had different sonogram pictures of her baby girl and her belly. Ella flipped through it more and found a picture of Zoey lying in a basket full of flowers.

"Oh my goodness! I love this one...."

"My Ma took that one. Your Dad says she looked a lot like you. You will have this again with the right person El. Don't give up; somebody is out there to love you more than Ramiro does, until then my office or my sisters. We need to get rid of this depression." She smiled.

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem, El." Neveah said, handing her a bottle of pills. "For the depression, and make sure you eat, or I will place you back in the hospital." She finished opening the door finding Shino standing on the other side.

"What are you doing here, idiot?" Ella asked.

"I just heard about you losing your daughter. Dropped by to give my condolences and see if you needed a friend." Shino said as Ella cocked a brow, so did Neveah staring at the man.

"What you need to do is leave. Now!" Ella yelled, making him turn on his heel, leaving. Both Veah and Ella shook their heads.

"There you go. Give him hell... the same hell he gave to my sister. I see that. You like the attention but make him work for it. Better yet, chase his ass."

"You're crazy. I don't like Shino...."

"Keep telling yourself that, Ella, but as I said, give him hell. Make him want you." Veah winked before leaving the room.