ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81

"Your second wedding is a few days away Ri. How does that feel?" Nicole asked her as they had a spa day with the rest of the girls. It was something they hadn't done in a while, but Nicki felt like it was a perfect time since Riley and Xerxes were remarrying and so were Elijah and Zakiya.

"I feel as I did the first time, I married Adriel... Happy. What about you Zakiya? How do you feel about marrying my brother-in-law?" Riley asked as she smiled shrugging her shoulders.

"Like this can't be real. I'm waiting for the slap in the face... Elijah tells me he was joking and kick me out on my face. I know that I shouldn't feel this way, but I have had a man tell me he loved me before and...."

"And my brother isn't like that." Neveah spoke. "If Eli says he loves you. Elijah loves you. One thing that boy never does is put his heart on his sleeve. He doesn't like to let others know his feeling and for him to place that in front of his family the way he did the other week. He loves you and I think it's the first time he has truly loved." She said.

"H-he didn't love his wife?"

"He loved her, but I wouldn't say that he was in love with her. Eli was forced into that marriage and we only saw one side of the story. Our brother trying to avoid responsibility. No one thought that he wasn't happy, still, Elijah tried to make it work. With you, he had a chance to love on his own and fell hard as fuck too." Heaven laughed. "Riley...."

"Elijah and his love life isn't my concern. I know I had to understand that I couldn't expect him to sit around and cry over Mariah. I also had to learn Mariah was the cause of his pain... hell all of our pain. I just can't believe I was fooled by all of her lies." Riley shook her head. "This time... this time it will be better. Adriel and I won't have anything in our way and Elijah will have his true happy ending. So, stop thinking that way Zakiya. Elijah is going to marry you Saturday."

"He sure is... now let's talk about which one of you is pregnant!" Talia yelled as everyone looked at her with a smirk. "Why the fuck are you looking at me for idiots!"

"Cause we know Dominick finally knocked another baby up in that!" Heaven said with a smile. "We finally getting another niece or nephew out of your ass." She said making Talia flip them off.

"Yeah, but I wasn't talking about myself. Lola... Nicole...Ella... Zakiya... and should I dare say, Riley....."

"WAIT... WAIT... WAIT ZAKIYA IS NOT FUCKING PREGNANT AGAIN! Talia you just throwing names around!" Kiya said laughing. Making the rest as Nicole, Ella, and Lola looked away.

"OH SHIT! Lola and Ella are pregnant together again! Ella do not go all crazy and try to kill Lola again!" Josie laughed as Ella pushed her over. "HEY, I'M JUST FUCKING SAYING!"

"Not fucking funny Josephine!" She yelled. "And no one was supposed to know that I was pregnant yet... You know what never mind because y'all be hacking the medical database and shit." She laughed.

"Like you can't see it yourself that is why I don't understand why you didn't know Lola was pregnant the first time."

"I wasn't allowed to access the data then. Xerxes didn't trust me, and I still believe he doesn't, but I understand why. I need a favor from all of you." Ella stated as everyone looked in the girl's direction. "Ian doesn't know that I'm pregnant yet. I need a sweet way to tell him that he is about to become a father."

"Easy buy a lot of baby shit and gift it to him with a note at the bottom of the bag. Or a baby shirt that says we did something right with little footprints. I would do something like that, but AJ was the one that told me that I was pregnant. I didn't want to believe him until he went and go a test proving me wrong as he danced about the shit. Hell, Layla is only four months old and I'm damn pregnant once again." Lola shook her head.