ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86

A month in a half later

"Are the two of you serious?!" Adele yelled as Paris and the others in the room smiled. "Pregnant! Riley is pregnant! Xerxes the gala is in three days... this is not good. This is not good!" She yelled. It was funny because Xerxes was sure it was going to be Luca or Rodney that freaked out.

"Liebe nothing is going to happen to Riley. We will promise you that. Emmanuel's main force is on Xerxes. Something I find that is strange. Why go after my son when Chance and I should be the main targets? Do does X have to do with all of this?"

"I'm the Don, and pretty sure that he's going to go after the others as well. Dad, maybe we should announce that you and the old heads took back over." Xerxes said making Luca hum scratching his head.

"Luc, that could work. I say throw him off his game a little. If we do that Emmanuel will be confused on who to go after. Plus, we have an advantage... his mafia has been reduced the nothing. He will have to make his pick of who to go after of...."

"What if it won't make difference? What we need to do is made it hard for him to do either. We all will tail our sons." Jeremiah spoke cutting Rodney off. Luca looked to X, Hiro, Reece, and Jeremias and sighed. "Luca it's four of them and four of us. I will take my son, Rodney can do Tanaka, and Chance will we Reece...."

"Hell no! Tanaka's crazy ass will get me killed. I will take Reece and Chance psycho ass can her Hiro. Both are fucking crazy so pair the crazies together." Rodney said making Takahiro and Chance laughed.

"Pops I think you forgot that Reece is crazy as well. The man carries around nunchucks with a gun attached to it, and then swings them around like it's nothing." Xerxes chuckling. Reece just shrugged looking over at Rodney with a smirk.

"What about the women?" Giselle asked.

"I think it would be wise to have them with the underbosses. Emmanuel still thinks that Xerxes and Riley are on the outs... well divorced. I would say announce that you are back together but that could end with him going after Riley for real." Luca said sitting back in this chair thinking.

"Shit. I wish he was still here...." He said rubbing his temples thinking of his father. Axel was good at these situations. Hell, all of the older ones which made a thought hit him. "Reece text your grandfather tell him to come to my office." Luca said. "Look I want to talk some things out with Angus that I will get back to you all later. Now get the fuck out of my office." Luca said.

"Asshole!"

"What was that Xerxes?"

"Nothing I was just saying okay," X smirked as Reece punched him in the shoulder asking him was he trying to get killed.

"Why do I always find you by yourself?" Xerxes asked Sade as he walked into the kitchen. As always she was somewhere by herself looking sad. Today she was sitting there eating as he walked in. Slowly Sade looked up at X as if she was surprised that he was talking to her.