ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61

"Eli, I need to speak with you." Nadia said, stopping him as he stepped out of his house. Truthfully Elijah didn't have the time for it. They were supposed to be at the main house in fifteen minutes, and she wanted to talk.

"About? Look if it was about what happened between us. It was a one-time thing. We both felt betrayed, and it happened. I regrated, you regrated. Plus, you get on my fuckin nerves. I can't see myself with you."

"Great nice for you to know. I don't like you either, jerkface, but we have a damn problem. I'm fucking pregnant!" She whispered yelled causing Elijah to turn to her quickly. "It didn't work before you say anything, and yes, I took it."

"FUCCKK! Are you sure it's mine?"

"No, Elijah, it's the dudes from across the way. Yes, it's fucking yours! I haven't slept with Caleb in months. I can always get...."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! NO! Look if you would have come to me fourteen years ago talking that shit. I would have been quick to yell, get rid of it. We will figure something out, but right now isn't the time." Elijah said, making Nadia stare at him like he was crazy.

"Wow, I didn't know the jackass mood turned off... and I lied. You were the best fuck I had in years. I'm just mad at myself for letting it happen." She said, making Elijah chuckle.

"I knew you lie. You were screaming and biting at yourself too fucking much... but it will never happen again. I like you but not as my girl. Now get the fuck out of my face, midget." Elijah said, pushing past the girl.

"MIDGET! YOU MUTHAFUCKA! I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING MIDGET!" She stood there yelling as Elijah got in his car, pulling away.

"FUCK

"FUCK... FUCK... FUCK......"

"So you just going to be fucking when you knew a meeting was about to happen in your home?" Jeremias said, walking into Xerxes and Riley's kitchen. Both turned around, glaring at the man as he stood in the doorway with a smirk.

"You're early... What you like getting your rocks off by watching or some shit?"

"You think I wanted to see you white ass slamming into your wife? Although I didn't enjoy the sounds of her moaning...."

"Oh my goodness! Don't you have a fucking wife!" Riley yelled, pulling down her dress as she looked back at Jeremias, laughing. Xerxes was chuckling as he pulled up his pants which made her elbow him in the side.

"It was like watching porn. The only thing was I wasn't doing it with Isabella... you have about three minutes before everyone starts to walk in. If I was you...."

"Jerk!"

"IT'S CALLED PAYBACK ASSHOLE!" Jeremias yelled as Xerxes and Riley walked away as Elijah and Nadia walked in arguing as always. "Do the two of you ever shut the fuck up?"

"FUCK YOU, MIAS! THIS A-HOLE GOT ME FUCKING PREGNANT.... OH, SHIT... did I say that out loud? I meant...." Nadia said as Jeremias stared at the two, confused before shaking his head.