ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51

Night Before

"You're late!" The sexy man yelled, standing before Mariah. She smiled walked into the hotel room. He should know by now the trouble that she had to go through something to get to him. If it wasn't the children wanting attention, it was Elijah and his ass getting on her nerves. It was always let's do this. Or I have a dinner plan for the two of us. My siblings want to hang out.

Don't get her wrong, Mariah loved his family and her children. Just the love that she had for Elijah was fading. It was like he wasn't fun to her anymore. Yeah, the sex was good. Hell, that was great. Eli knew how to please her, but he wasn't the same man she married twelve years ago. Riah liked angry Elijah, not the one that let her off on everything she did.

"I had a run-in with Riley...."

"Really now? What did she have to say?" He said as Riah shook her head. It wasn't anything to tell other than she scolded her about cheating. Riley knew if she had a chance, she would do the same. Except she knew Xerxes crazy as would kill Riley and the man she was fucking. Hell, he already killed a few, and the only thing Ri did was speak to them.

"Nothing she found out about us...."

"What do you mean about us?! Did you tell her my name? Where I was from?!"

"C, take a fucking chill pill! Do you think I would tell Riley anything about our relationship? I know she can only lie to Xerxes for a little bit. If then, he's like a fucking lie detector with her. He knows when she is lying or not. I don't want them to come looking for me.... I got something for you." Mariah said, opening her coat. He smirked, pulling her to him kissing down her neck.

Quickly he turned her around and pulled the coat from her body as he smacked her ass hard. Riah moaned to the sensation, causing him to do it again and then rubbing her ass in that spot. Mariah bit her lip as she twerked a little while C's hand traveled up her spine to the nape of her neck, where his hand found her hair pulling it back.

"Hmm, I'm going to have fun with you tonight, Baby. My dick will be that last you will ever feel." He spoke, biting down on her neck. Mariah loved it, moaning loudly. C took this change to rip her panties from her waist and release himself.

"Condom! We can't let what happened last time happen again! If Eli finds out Bri isn't his...." She said as he cut her off, entering her. Mariah moaned from his fast and rough movements.

"I told you to get rid of it. Be glad that he trusts you enough not to suspect. Now shut the fuck up and take this fucking dick!" He growled, going fast. Mariah couldn't formulate words as she scratched and bit at the chair in front of her. He wasn't the type of person that liked a romantic fuck. It was always rough back shots for about thirty to forty minutes.

"FUCCCK!" He yelled, pulling away as he gripped Mariah by the hair once more, leading her over to the bed. He pushed her down on her back for the first time, climbing on top of her entering her once more. It was unusual for Riah. He never wanted sex like this. She wanted to know what had changed as she saw the blade come up from her side.

"CHANCE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING...." She yelled as one of his hands covered her mouth. Chance gave her a wicked smile touching the knife to her neck.

"Damn, I loved this pussy. I hate that you were always just a means to an end, and I should let you live. To tell them, bastards, a big fuck you for leaving me out their legacy." He said, making Mariah look confused until he whispered in her ear. Riah's eyes widened in disbelief as his blade slid across her neck, leaving her gasping for air.

 Riah's eyes widened in disbelief as his blade slid across her neck, leaving her gasping for air