𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Six Months Later

"Riley we've been through this BabyGirl! We are not having any more babies! Shit, you just had Xenon two months ago and you talking of another. Don't you think ten fucking babies are enough?" X fussed as he finally removed Riley from on top of him. Riley smirked kissing his neck before laughing.

"Baby, I'm playing with you. I got my tubes tied...."

"And that helps how? In case you forgot my mom got pregnant with Kamaria with hers tied as well then Adalynn popped out years later after she tied them again." He laughed making Riley smack him in the chest. Sometimes Xerxes was too fucking dramatic.

"Yeah, that does mean it's going to happen to us... Adriel. Are you, Rhys, Hiro, and Mias really about to do this?" Xerxes sighed shaking his head. Right now, it was for the best just to lay low for a while.

"We're not ending our mafia, Babygirl. Hell, we can't no matter how much we want to. There is no end to all of this. Opa should have known the day he started this there was no turning back. The only thing we can do is lay low. Let our allies run the front lines for now. After the shit that Manuel put our family through, I don't want to think about any of our enemies. I just want to spend time with my family without worry. Our babies are growing... we have fifteen-year-olds Ri, and I feel like we missed have of their lives growing up. As for Harper, Avery, Josiah, and Xenon, I want us to enjoy seeing them grow." He said pulling Riley close to him.

"One more question. Are you planning to sign over the mafia to Xavier when he turns eighteen?" Xerxes lifted from the bed looking at his wife as if she had lost her damn mind. He was just about to turn thirty-four and wasn't thinking of turning anything over to his son as of yet.

"No. I understand why your parents gave you the mafia so soon and my father only did it because of his health. If it was up to Luca he would still be in the seat until his death, if it meant for his sons not to be in the line of fire. I am the same way. There is nothing wrong with me BabyGirl, plus we are still young. I want Zay and Xy to grow up and not feel the weight of running a mafia on their shoulders."

"You say Zay and Xy." Xerxes nodded his head taking her hand into his. Gently he kissed each of her fingertips before stopping to stare into her eyes. Riley smiled big touching his face causing him to kiss the palm of her hand.

"I love you... I love you so fucking much, but yes Zay and Xy. Rhys's son is only eight, Hiro's oldest isn't even five, and Jeremias is five. So, we all came up with Zay and Xy lending the whole thing. Of course, with Elias, Ava, and the quints. Two Dons three Donna and whoever they marry...."

"You're making Elias and Ava a Don and Donna? You know that Lias is a remake for his father and Ava is just like Lucas and Gen. Our children are enough but who is the fifth?"

"Eva...."

"Wise choice our three craziest children plus their cousins. You and the other Dons really sat down and thought this out. Most would not have thought about their daughter, but I know you and them come from a different setting. Adriel if you are sure about this then I am sure. How long are we going to be able to hide in the shadows?" Riley asked as Xerxes shrugged pulling her over on top of him as he covered them both although they were clothed. X sighed placing a single kiss on her forehead just as the door opened.

"DAD TELL EZRA.... Oh, snaps! I did not mean to walk in without knocking!" Xavier yelled covering his eyes. Riley and Xerxes shared a look before she sat up fully in the bed.

"The door was locked. Which one of you stole our code?" Xerxes asked standing. "Zay no one is fucking naked. You can uncover your damn eyes." He said as Riley laughed behind him. "Answer me!"