TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27

"Ma, have you seen Lolo?" AJ asked his mother as she, Nova, and Paris looked up at him like he was crazy. Apparently, he was interrupting one of their smoke sessions, and it looked like they were drinking. Also, he knew he had fucked up when Nova started to smile.

"There goes one of my sexy nephews. AJ, come get your Auntie a kiss!"

"I don't think so. Ma have you...."

"No, Axel, we have not seen you, lover girl. Damn, the girl is allowed time to herself. She probably heard about your ass getting drugged and marrying Ella last night. The shit may have broken the girl's poor heart. In case you haven't seen it by now, that she truly loves you and the one you truly loves," Paris said as Adele shrugged her shoulders and Nova made passing at him like she didn't have a care in the world.

"I... I know, but we all believe that she may be in danger. I've been calling and texting her for an hour now, she hasn't returned anything, and I can't find her. I know she had a photoshoot or something earlier...."

"Last I heard, she was in the studio with Mel. Maybe they were in the booth or something, and she didn't hear the call. Try there... have you tried calling Ella?" Adele said. AJ glared at his mother, shaking his head, although that was a great idea, as he walked from the room dialing the woman's number.

"Axel! I knew you would call! You know I did what I had to. You would have never seen the truth if I didn't. You love me, as I love you, that's why." She said, answering the phone. He cocked an eyebrow, not believing what he was hearing.

"Axel say something, please!"

"You are crazy. Pass crazy, but where are you?"

"Home," She lied. AJ knew this because he could hear the car's engine, and he was on Bluetooth. Ella realized this quickly. "Well, I'm going home. Where are you?"

"I'm home... we need to talk. We all do."

"Why in the hell does she needs to be there? You know what I will talk to you later, husband!" Ella yelled, hanging up as AJ called his sister, but there was no answer. Maybe his mother was right. They were recording and didn't have their phones. Still, he was going to check.

Lola smiled as she left the studio

Lola smiled as she left the studio. Another great day in the booth with Melody doing something they both enjoyed, singing. Although it was just for fun, they both loved to do it, and everyone loved to hear the music. To her, that was all that mattered. Anyway, she made her way to her car and back home, noticing no one was there. Yes, she still stayed with Victor and Natalie even know she could have her own home, but she loved helping them around the house. After showering, Lola laid on her bed as she remembered her phone was off.

"What the hell?" She said, confused, looking at all the messaging AJ and some of the others had sent her. All are saying to watch her back then the many missed calls from AJ and her cousin Jin. Quickly she stood pulling on her slides, walking to the door making her way to the stairs as a hand touched her back. Before Lola could react, she was falling down the stairs. Her only thought was of protecting her belly until she reached the floor below.