ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5

"Time to pair up!" Luca smiled, looking between Takahiro and Elijah. It took the man a moment to realize what his father was doing. A frown cast across his face as Lucas and Xerxes laughed until he paired them with Itsuki and Tomo.

"Dad, what the fuck!"

"Stop your fucking crying. How the fuck are you going to learn Jujutsu if you all are scared to fight them?" Axel asked, with Luca and all the older males agreeing. "Plus, Mar and AJ have alright master the skill. Some of the others to like Reece and your wife X."

"Old man, shut the fuck up! Tell me do you know Jujutsu?"

"If my heart wasn't bad and I didn't fear that I would drop dead in the ring with your young ass, I would show you a thing or two. Fuck that Luca pair, Hiro and Xerxes, since he wants to talk his shit this morning." Axel said as Luca gave the man a wide smile. Xerxes sighed, looking over to his brother-in-law, shrugging his shoulders.

"You better hope you can fight because afterward, I'm beating your fucking ass!" X said. Takahiro smirked, pointing to the ring.

"You do know Jujutsu is a fighting skill. If you know how to box, you can use Jujutsu. This is why about to switch it up on you. See whether you can keep up Xerxes," Takahiro said as he started to bounce back and forward on his feet, and soon as Xerxes made a move, he did some type of weird backflip then came back, hitting him the chest sending him sliding across the ring.

"DAMNNN! XERXES, YOU ABOUT TO GET THAT ASS WHIPPED!" Elijah yelled, making the rest laugh. X looked shocked as he shook it off, standing. They all know Xerxes was a sore loser as he came at Hiro again with his karate skills which Takahiro used back on him with a twit of Jujutsu and Aikido bringing Xerxes to his knees as if he had a sword in his hand about to cut off his head.

"Well, would you look at that Xerxes? If we were fighting an enemy, that would have been your fucking head. Shit, X, you fight like your Grandfather and me but was bought to your knees less than five fucking minutes. We're training twice a day until all of you learn this shit! If we were to go against the Japanese in our state, you would all die." Luca said.

"Yeah, Dad, thanks for reminding me I just got my ass handed to me," Xerxes said, pushing Hiro's hand away that he offered. "I don't need your fucking help." He said, pushing him over as he stood.

"X, there's no need to be sour because you lost. Come on now that one was fair and square...."

"Shut the fuck up, Rhys! You have always been about their fighting styles, martial arts, karate, and shit like that. Of course, it was easy for you to learn." Xerxes said as Reese smirked.

"And I tried to get you to learn it. You and your brothers didn't like using the chucks or the cudgels. Now you all are getting your asses beat," He said, pointing to Eli in the ring with Tomo screaming curse words each time he got knocked to the floor. However, Luca tried to get them to learn new fighting styles too. The three of them decided against it, and now they are feeling the repercussions.

*

*

*

"Hey, you!" Ella said as AJ walked into the living room of the main house. He had just finished training with his family and was looking for peace, but it looked like he wouldn't find it anytime soon.

"What's up?"

"I was wondering if you could tell me that. Ax, I thought you said you were feeling me, but it seems that you are feeling me, and that bitch you can't seem to shake." She said, making him sigh. Right now, he didn't have the time to listen to this.