ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89

"Tell me why in the fuck are you two in my damn living room trying to fuck. Like you don't have your own home!" Luca asked Victor and Nova as the two made out on his couch. For the past few months, one of them always found them somewhere in a compromise position as if they were one of their kids.

"What's wrong Luca? Adele isn't giving you any. You know I have enough for both of you. If you are willing."

"Nova don't make me fucking kill you! Put your fucking titties away and Luca I swear if you don't turn your fucking head... You to Rodney!" Dele yelled walking into the living room behind Rodney trying to act like he wasn't looking.

"Liebe...."

"Don't fucking Liebe me. You were fucking looking... you both were. What you want Victor to give you two a show?" Adele said slapping the two men in the back of the heads making Nova laugh and putting back on her shirt.

"Nova that was a fucking set up and you were in on it Vic! I should knock the shit out of you. And I was not fucking looking Adele. Shit, they are titties and Nova makes sure she shows them off every chance that she gets. Plus, I rather look at yours... all of you." Luca said catching Adele by the arms pulling her back into his chest and kissing down her neck.

"Luca...."

"Vic, how does it feels to be married to the demon?" Luca asked making Adel turn hitting him in the chest as he chuckled kissing her cheek. "Tell you the truth I'm surprised that you two lasted this long." He laughed.

"Yeah, I know. Tell you the truth it was hard. I hate to admit this, but I've been in love with her for the longest, but she was married to my cousin and that was something that I respected."

"I know and I'm glad that you did. Same with Adele... and Paris." Luca said looking over at Rodney with a smirk.

"MUTHAFUCKA!"

"Rod, Luca is fucking with you. Yeah, Paris is sexy... sexy as fuck. Just as Nov, Dele, and the rest, but I'm only guilty of lusting after Nova and Adele. It was hard for me to maintain a relationship with anyone until Natalie. After losing her and Nova being there.... No to mention Xerxes calling us up at the altar. I was going to tell him to stuff it until Nov got up pulling us up there." Victor said smiling over at Nova.

"How can we forget." Luca sighed thinking back.

Flashback

"We have a reception to go to. You can do that after then but first.... Uncle Vic. You and Aunt Nova get up here and say you're I do's. Trust me it's long overdue." Xerxes said as Victor shifted in his seat. Quickly Nova stood gripping Victor by the hand pulling them to the front of the room.

"Well, this is unexpected." Father Thomas laughed turning to the two. "Elijah, Ian you can go take a seat until we are finished."

"How about we leave and meet you at the reception once you're finished with them?" Elijah spoke while the priest stood there glaring at him as if he was crazy. "Fine always ruining somebodies fun." He groaned.

"Adele, Paris, Luca, and Rodney get your butts up here! We need you." Nova yelled. All of them shook their heads standing as the younger ones started to walk away. "Xerxes wait!" Nova yelled as he turn back to her before he had a chance to speak. Nova pulled him into a kiss forcing her tongue down his throat as he fought to push her away.

"WHAT THE FUCK! AUNT NOVA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" X yelled. Nova only smiled winking over at Riley.

"Sorry I had to do that. Luca you or Rodney want some? Or maybe you Father Thomas with your fine ass."