ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66

"What do you have for me?" Emmanuel smiled rubbing his hand together as the man walked into his office in Hawaii. It was one of his properties that Chance knew nothing about which made it all the better. Although it didn't matter because he knew the man with six feet under by now. Dead right with his bitch if a father and it wouldn't be too long before his siblings and others followed.

"Nothing sir, bout the time our men made it to her whereabouts it was empty. Maybe you shouldn't have sent that picture to him. You know that boy is just like his father. The first thing he sense was danger and he made sure his child was safe."

"And it also tells me a lot about him as a Don. Just like his father and grandfather, Xerxes will risk his own life to save the ones he loves. Now find me something else to draw one of the other Dons out into the light.... The Japanese find me what you can on him. Let's toy with his emotion maybe I can bring him down first." Emmanuel said as the man in front of him stared.

"I don't think so. Tanaka is not the man you would want to toy with. He may have laid low for some years, but he also has some deaths under his belt. There is a reason they call him the Oni. He may be young but is another Luca may be worse. Did you not see the boy in action and right along with his wife? They are to be feared. Plus, there is nothing you can use against the boy. His mother died years ago, and he had his own father murdered by the Köhler's so to say. His wife is a no go, and they keep their children close." He said making Manuel hum nodding his head in thought.

"The redhead then. I'm pretty sure you can pull something on Reece Gordon.... Go for the deaf girl. Isn't she mute as well?"

"She is. I will tell the men in Germany what to do. But killing innocent always is not the answer brother. I want them dead just as much as you, but the agreement was to kill Axel and leave the rest. Our nephews shouldn't be involved in this. The old man is dead now. Do you really think you can kill a mafia as big as theirs?" He asked.

"Zade we either try or die trying. I want to weigh on trying and succeeding than failing, but I need to know if you are with me. I can't afford to lose more of my people. My son and his wife died by their hands, and I had to take my daughter's life because I could not trust her. Do not make me take yours as well. Hold off on Reece's sister I have another idea." Emmanuel spoke now standing in front of his little brother.

"Manuel you gave me a home when I did not have one. Treated me as your blood your brother. I am loyal to you and only you. If you think we can achieve then let's do it. Let's see how it can be to rule the world as if we were kings." Zade said making Emmanuel smile rest their foreheads together.

"May I speak with you Adriel?" Riley spoke as she walked into the barroom where Xerxes was sitting in the dark

"May I speak with you Adriel?" Riley spoke as she walked into the barroom where Xerxes was sitting in the dark. He had been avoiding her for the past few days, and she was a bit worried. Yeah, they fought but not to a point where he would stop sleeping in their bed for almost a week.

"I do not feel like fighting with you Riley. We just got back from my Opa's service. I am not in the fucking mood to listen to your whining about how you do not like Kaarina being here. I haven't talked, looked, or thought about the fucking woman. If she walks into a room I leave, the only thing she and I have in common is Harper.... Have you told our children how their father fucked up and had a baby by another woman yet?" Xerxes said.