ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18

"Hiro, you and your wife promise us a night in Japan! So, where the fuck are we going? I, for one, would love a club. See what we can take over. You know our dreams of ruling the world." Vince said, causing Lucas to laugh.

"Are you fools drunk already?"

"Drunk is such an ugly word. Let's try feeling good. Tell me, have you and my sister made up yet? I don't need either of you killing our vibe tonight. Shit, we already have to deal with our parents. We don't need marital problems following." Lucas said.

"I think the two of you needs to stay away from my liquor cabinet... ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!" Takahiro yelled, looking at the empty bottle of Karuizawa Thousand Arrows Whiskey. "You assholes just down a ninety-thousand-dollar bottle of whiskey, and it was hundred and eighteen proof! Stay the fuck out of my barroom!" Hiro yelled as the two men looked at each other and laughed. There was no hope for them, causing Hiro to leave them where they sat.

"The idiots are drunk," Elijah said as he walked from the room. He was sober, which was surprising. It was only a few times Takahiro ever saw Eli that way, and it was weird, but he was a cool person to talk to in that state.

"Yeah, they decided to drink a whole bottle of 118 proof whiskey. It  will be paid for later on tonight or in the morning."

"Hiro, have you met my brother and cousin? You may think I'm a fucking pothead, but they are straight-up alcoholics. Both can drink you and whoever under the fucking table. Passed out and wake up again drinking like nothing ever happened. Trust me, Japanese Whiskey or not. It's not going to affect them... call their wives. Now that will sober them up quickly." Elijah laughed.

"Right... tell everyone to be ready in about an hour since I own this city, so they say. I guess we can enjoy a little of it. Family dinner...."

"You know you're signing over that restaurant to me, right?" He cut him off, saying. Hiro smirked, nodding his head. Elijah was head over hills to learn that he owned a restaurant, but he had no use for it.

"Can't. I told your twin she could have it. Something to help keep Pops off her back. You can fight her for it if you please, as I was saying. Dinner, a little fun with the children, then to the club that Vince thinks he's about the take."

"AJ, I swear to you, that bitch has one more fucking time to come in my face telling me to get rid of my baby

"AJ, I swear to you, that bitch has one more fucking time to come in my face telling me to get rid of my baby. I'm trying to be civil with Ella, but she is making it hard." Lola said, sitting on the edge of the bed as he dressed. AJ was tired of the girl himself. The excitement of having two girls at once was slowly fading.

"Lo, I know. Shit, you think she hasn't been yelling it in my damn face. Over and over like a fucking broken record. I don't know if this is the real Ella or the pregnancy, but I'm...." He was stopped by his bedroom door getting swung open. There Ella stood pissed, looking between him and Lola.