ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75

"MAMA!" Josiah yelled as Riley walked through the door. Xerxes stopped what he was doing looking at the woman standing there with a basket and a bottle of wine. "I thought we could have lunch together. You, me, and our husband little man." Riley smiled as X nodded pointing to the kitchen but not before taking the things from her hands.

"I'm sorry about last night Xerxes. I didn't know Harper was going involved in our family...."

"Riley she's a child. She didn't ask to be here and I sure the fuck didn't ask for her to come here. But I love her because she is mine and I would do the same if it was your child from a different man. I don't know what else to do." Xerxes said whispering the last parted to himself as he wiped away a tear quickly turning away from Riley.

"I cooked your favorite. Steak and potatoes with that sauce you like and wine.... Baby, please don't do this. I know you are about to shut me out I can see it with your eyes they are turning green." Riley said reaching for his head, but X moved away making her sigh. "Okay, we just sit and eat then." She said still Xerxes said or did nothing.

They ate in silence other than Josiah and his talking moving back and forward from her to Xerxes laughing and making sounds with his father. It was hurting Riley to see nothing but pain in her husband's eyes knowing that she let her friend cause all of this. Also herself, so, once they were finished eating she knew what she had to do, and she left there going straight to what she saw as a problem.

"Donna...."

"We need to talk. I am willing to take you up on your offer but there is a problem. I wouldn't want to be removed from my children's lives and I know you wouldn't either. When all this is over you will go back to living where you were, and Harper will continue to.... You know what no. You will continue staying here in this house, but Harper will live with us. She will see you every other day and only I will do the interaction...."

"Donna I do not want Don. I never have... I have no interest in a relationship whether it's a man or female. I have no sex drive." Kaarina spoke.

"Oh, you're asexuality?" Riley asked as Kaarina nodded. "Yes, Harper is a blessing but I assure you, I care nothing about your husband. other than the fact he is my Don. And I'm sorry I should have tried hard to get you to listen to me." She finished.

"No, I should have listened the first time. Kaarina I'm asking you for your permission to spend Harper. Maybe you could tell me her favorite things to do?" Riley asked as Kaarina stared at her.

"You are my Donna. You don't have to ask me to spend time with your daughter. She is your daughter just as much as she is mine. I gave birth to her but you are her dad's wife which means you are her mother too. Yes, you can spend time with Harper, and I agree with your terms. T-thank you." Kaarina said making Riley smile. "Donna... you and Don will get back right. I have faith." She said.

"Yeah, that's only if he forgives me, after what I have to say." Riley whispered walking away. Tonight, was date night with Xerxes but she wasn't feeling up to leaving maybe it was time to tell him the whole truth of what happened in New York. Sighing she made her way back home and order everyone to leave but the staff she requested to help her with dinner and in the dining room. No Riley didn't know what she was doing but she wanted to make her relationship right. Well at least try to after months of being a jackass and years of listening to Mariah.

It was time to put an end to the hold that she had on her and also mend the tear Mariah put into their relationship. Just like Xerxes, Riley couldn't take it much longer. Everyone was right this was all her fault because she listened to Riah when the truth was always in front of her. She listen to Mariah when she told her to enjoy her freedom when X was doing the same. Now look what it cost her, but she wasn't ending it tonight if she could help it.