ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59

"What the fuck just happened?! Call the fucking guards to the lab, Eli, and lock down the fucking house! NOW DAMNIT!" Xerxes yelled as the other two Dons texted away on their phones. Takahiro stopped for a moment looking over to Chance before standing stalk over to him.

"You know what the fuck is going on! Don't you?! You brought fucking danger to our fucking community! To our homes!" Hiro yelled with his blade to the man's neck. Jeremias stepped forward as Reece stopped him. Tanaka was right none of this started until Obioma died.

"If you remove the blade, I will tell you the whole story but first. I think you need to find our uncle and your Opa."

"What the fuck you mean, our uncle and Opa? Isn't that asshole your Father?" Elijah spoke as Chance stared at the man. Slowly he shook his head, causing all of them to stand.

"Emmanuel is my uncle... I am your uncle. Luca... Luca and I are brothers. He's my older brother." Chance said as Takahiro pulled his gun, shooting at the man twice.

"You're fucking shitting me! Oma only had one fucking child, and that was Dad! She and Opa don't have another!" Xerxes yelled.

"I assure you that is what Alessa was about to tell you that I share the same DNA as your grandfather and Father. I have no reason to lie now. It is clear to me now that Emmanuel was using me. I suspect it, and it was why I was against the first attack. He thinks I don't know about him and Imon attacking your mother and the other women. The only thing is he thinks I ordered the attack. Imon didn't have the guts to kill his mother-in-law."

"You're fucking lying!" AJ yelled. "Imon would never cross his fucking family. Shit, he is married to our fucking sister!" He finished as they looked at him. Xerxes quietly texted the guards to find Imon as he walked from the room.

Takahiro stepped back, watching X leave the room. The man didn't think twice about following as he and Reece shared a look. Hiro knew what X was up to, but it wasn't good for him to do it alone. If Imon was helping Emmanuel as Chance suggested. It might have been more than him working for them in their community. He wasn't letting harm come to his brother-in-law, plus Imon was someone Takahiro never trusted.

"Xerxes, you think you know where he may be?"

"No. I know Maddy is here in the house. I prefer for her not to know shit right now. Shit, they have fucking seven children together, and he been the one on the inside for all this fucking time. I always wondered how in the fuck Emmanuel knew what we were doing before we told Chance...."

"You don't think Chance had anything to do with this?" Takahiro asked as Xerxes shook his head. Chance wouldn't have confessed if he was guilty of the shit. The man would have tried to run.

"Chance would have tried to run. He wouldn't have sat through the phone call or came. Emmanuel came here for a reason... SHIT OPA!"

"DAMNIT X! GO TO HIM! I will find Imon, and I'm going to fucking kill him when I do. Have anyone found Lucas?" He said. Again, Xerxes shook his head, looking down at his phone.

"No, his trackers say he is still at the lab. The guards are searching now... Dad and Ma are there as well. I'm hoping that he's okay."

"Yeah, me too, but go check on your grandfather while I find the traitor." Hiro said, leaving and Xerxes hurried to Axel's bedroom. It was empty. In a way, he was relieved, but still, Axel wasn't answering his phone. The next stop was the barroom, again empty. He hated that the man neither wanted to wear his trackers unless he left the house. It left him to rely on calling his phone until he found him lying in the middle of the theater floor.

"Opa, are you playing one of your crazy games again?" He asked, stepping closer, noticing that the man was pale in the face. All the blood drained from him as he quickly kneeled to his side, checking for a pulse. Xerxes's heart almost stopped itself when he couldn't find it as he quickly started CPR.