TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34

"Ōjo... Ōjo wake you ass up!" Hiro yelled as Kamaria stirred in her sleep. Both had put their phones on silent and missed the series of calls and text messages from Xerxes, AJ, and Lucas to get to the tennis court. Lucky they were only about five minutes old, but it seems serious.

"What Takahiro...."

"Something is wrong. Get your ass up and get on your shoes. We need to get to the tennis court now!" He said, making her jump getting the pair of slides he had in his hands. Quickly both make it downstairs and out the door. Driving wasn't necessary when the court was about a minute away from their home, so both ran.

"KAMARIA, STOP!" Talia said, stopping her before entering the court. She could tell something was wrong. For one, it looked as if she was crying, and two, Xerxes was upset. So was Riley and a few others.

"W-what w-wrong? Please tell me it isn't Opa," She said as Talia shook her head, crying. Her crying caused Mar to start as Takahiro walked past them, looking onto the court. His entire face went red as he slowly stepped behind the fence where she couldn't see. Kamaria took a step as Talia stopped her once more.

"You don't want to see that, baby sis...."

"TALIA, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?!" Kamaria yelled, pushing past her sister walking onto the court. The first thing she saw was her husband kneeling by her mom and dad's bodies. Mar's heart stopped. "A-are they... A-are t-they dead?" She cried as her sister touched her shoulder. Soon as she did, Mar's heart felt as if it was being ripped from her chest, making her collapse over into her sister's arms.

 Soon as she did, Mar's heart felt as if it was being ripped from her chest, making her collapse over into her sister's arms

"Daddy, what did they do to you?!" Ella said, running into the room with Ramiro. He was missing an arm and was beaten, but he acted as nothing had happened. He only smiled up at his daughter, shrugging his shoulders as she sat.

"It's a small price you have to pay when you cross the wrong ones. We fucked up, my sweet Ella," Ramiro said, making his daughter stare at him like he was crazy. "You have to let him go, Ella-bug."

"Are you crazy? Not after I have gotten this far. You told me you would help. Now you want to give up!"

"Ella, look at you! Is that what you what for yourself? A man that doesn't love you! Look at what he has done! He broke your fucking wrist and slapped you around because he is mad about what you did! Then this!" He said, pulling open her jacket revealing her belly as Ella tried to close it back.

"When were you going to tell me about this fucking shit Ella? You're damn pregnant by a man that wants shit to do with you! YOU LIE TO ME! Shit girl! You're no different... no different than you crazy ass fucking Mother. What are you going to do? Leave your daughter on the doorsteps of her father's house because he didn't want your ass?" He yelled, making Ella stare at him like he was losing it.

"What are you talking about. Mama died when I was ten...."

"Your stepmother died when you were ten. Your mother was a sorry fucking excuse for a woman. I will not have you turn out that way. You told... You told me that Axel was in love with you, and Lola stood in the way, making him confused. That was never true. Was it? And I told you to leave that girl alone but what did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO! You tried to kill an innocent person and her child... his child...."