ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15

"We meet once again," Shino said, walking into the spa where Kamaria was relaxing in the hot tub. Lucky she was in a swimsuit and not naked as she normally was. He smiled down as she glared up at the man.

"You need to leave Shino."

"I see you are starting to let your husband into your head. He's telling you to stay away from me. Could you please enlighten me on why? I have done nothing wrong, Megami, and yet he is trying his best to make you see the wrong in me. I saw you two the other day, you know," He said. Mar didn't say a word as she quickly grabbed a towel and stood up while wrapping it around her.

"I don't care what you saw. Maybe that wouldn't have happened if your ass wasn't sneaking around our fucking house. Word of advice. Takahiro doesn't need to control me. I am my own fucking woman, and I'm not your fucking goddess asshole!" She said, pushing her nail into his chest. Shino smirked as he grabbed her, pulling her into a kiss. Kamaria should have pulled away, but something in her caused her to kiss him back until she realized what she was doing. Quickly she pushed him away, punching him twice.

"Seem to me we want the same thing."

"I DON'T FUCKING WANT YOU! DON'T YOU EVER TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN!" She yelled, stomping off. From there, she quickly when and found her mother. As always, she was in the photo room going over some of the pictures from her shoot earlier.

"I'm not a therapist, Kamaria. I don't know why in the hell you kept runn...."

"He kissed me, and I kissed him back! He kissed me... he kissed me...."

"Mar, I think that is what husbands are supposed to do, baby. Why are you freaking out because Hiro kissed you?" Adele asked, not taking the time to look up at Kamaria pacing the floor. Neither of them saw Luca standing there until he spoke.

"Did he kiss you, or did you allow him to kiss you and kiss him back?" Luca asked, standing there with his hands behind his back as he leaned against the doorway.

"He caught me off guard...."

"Yet you kissed him back. Kamaria, baby, I'm not judging you... but are you and Hiro doing well? Tell me, what makes this man so special where you cannot tell him to stay the fuck away? Especially after being warned by your husband and others to stay away from someone that we can all obviously see wants you." He said, making her look down at the floor.

"Luca, don't do this to her...."

"Adele, shut the fuck up!" He yelled. Adele nodded, making Kamaria wonder what that was about. "You want to know what I see? You know this, and you liked the attention. Now, look what happened. Mar, you ran to the wrong person. Tell your husband what happened before it gets blown out of portion. You're going to have Hiro kill a fucking person or beat the hell out of your ass." Luca said, shaking his head.

"So you would take his side?"

"Mar, we are not taking sides. Your Father is just telling you how it is. Go talk to your husband and let me talk to your Father." Adele said. Kamaria nodded, looking up at her dad as she was leaving. It was clear that he was mad at her, causing her to be upset with herself, and before she knew it, Mar was at her husband's office door.

'I know I need to tell him, but do I need to tell him now? It was just a little kiss. No harm can come from that. Hiro doesn't need to try to kill a man over a fucking kiss. Then why was Dad so fucking mad about this? Has this happened before with him and Ma?"

"Ojo, are you going to stand in the door or come and sit. Shino and I were just disgusting somethings about how to announce that he's a part of The Oni now." Takahiro said, making her eyes snap to the man sitting in the chair before her husband. Shino's head tilted to the side with a small smile as she looked back to Hiro.