ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62

"Go the fuck away and let me die in peace, Luca." Axel said weakly. Luca laughed, taking the seat right next to his father's bed as he took his head. Axel let out a long sigh as he slowly turned to his son.

"I told you no matter how old you got. You would always be my baby. Look it at you fucking six-six, and I still can't get rid of you, not even on my death bed. What is it now? You and your little brother can't get along?"

"You talk too much for a person that can barely get out his words, but no Chance and I are good, surprisingly. I'm just fucking conflicted. My Father is lying on his death bed, and there is no turning back on this one, and my oldest son is fighting for his life...."

"Emmanuel?" Axel breathed out as Luca shook his head. Xerxes and the others sent men to Nigeria but came up empty-handed, which he knew they would. It was already set in action for them to attack. Maddison knew this, so he knew she tipped him off.

"Nothing, you know he is in the wind. My own daughter, the child Liebe and I raised from four, traded on us. For someone that didn't even love her. I did this... I bought the Nigerians into the fold because I thought I was doing the right thing. Shit were family, and I was doing it for my Mother." Luca said as Axel laid there quietly. So quiet it seemed like he wasn't even breathing.

"Dad...."

"I'm not dead... Yet anyway." Axel said, making Luca glare at the side of his head. "Stare all you want, Luca, but you are too fucking grown for this shit. Then again, it's my fault I spoiled the shit out of your ass. Where's AJ?"

"AJ.... Home. Did you forget Lola had the baby last week?" He said as Axel hummed. Again, he was quiet for a long time as Luca sat there watching him breathe.

"Text him. I want to see my great-grand before I die." He said. Luca wanted to say no but knew it would be wrong, so he texted his son to bring over the baby. It didn't take long before he and Lola walked through the door with Layla in her car seat as Axel tapped the bed for Luca to sit him up.

"She looks like her beautiful Mother. AJ, you made the right decision with Lola. Always remember that... and forgive Ella. The girl is moving on with her life. I think she and Ian make a good couple." He said as AJ and Lola stared at each other.

"Yes, sir, and I see that. Although I think Shino is giving her a hard time...."

"And if Ian so happens to kill him. I guess I will see him in hell. I only asked Takahiro not to kill him, although I thought he would have...." He said, falling silent once more. The three looked at each other and sighed.

"Let's let your Opa get some rest.... Old man, don't you die on me before I can talk to you again." Luca said, kissing his father's forehead as Axel stared at the wall.

" Luca said, kissing his father's forehead as Axel stared at the wall

"Can I speak with you?"

"Hell no!" Elijah said as he continued to smoke his blunt. He didn't have shit to say to Chance and didn't want to hear shit he had to speak. What was done was done, and he was trying his best to get past the shit.