ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72

"DAD LYRIC MADE SIMBA PISS ON THE FLOOR!"

"NO, I DID NOT! IT WAS RYLEIGH REFUSING TO LET HIM PASS! DON'T BE BLAME YOUR BULLCRAP ON ME!" They yelled running into the room stopping quickly seeing their mother sitting up in the bed and their dad missing.

"Did you kill our dad?"

"WHAT?!" Riley laughed as Ryleigh stepping back and Lyric eyed her like a mad man. Both looked like they were about to attack her until Xerxes walked from the bathroom. "Our children just insinuated that I killed you. I think they were about to attack me Adriel." She said as they looked between the two.

"What I told you about knocking before entering?"

"Sorry, dad...."

"Yeah, apparently Simba pissed on the floor," Riley said with a brow arched while both teens looked at each other. Both were lost for words. Hell Xerxes was because he didn't want them to see Riley in his room.

"You and Mom back together?"

"Yes...."

"No...."

"ADRIEL!" Riley yelled making his eyes snap to hers. Quickly she looked down at the bed shaking her head. Xerxes holding her last night made it feel like they were in a better place, but she guessed she was wrong.

"Clean up the dog's mess. Grandpa is picking all of you up in less than two minutes." He said as they yelled yes sir shutting the door. "We are not back together Riley. One I'm sorry does not make up for all the bullshit dragged me through over the last four fucking months. You just don't want me to divorce you and I don't want to do it either. So, Monday Riley, and I am not fucking playing."

"Yes, Adriel... do I have clothes here?"

"No, but your clothes are dry." He said making her frown as he pointed to the bathroom before walking out the door. "Okay, maybe I did something else wrong. That I have to make right. Damnit, Riley!" She said walking into the bathroom to shower and dress.

 Damnit, Riley!" She said walking into the bathroom to shower and dress

"Luca, Vince, and Leah found Chance's daughter and wife." Victor said walking into the office as it looked as if Adele was getting up from the floor. "One day your old ass isn't going to be able to get up from that floor." He said as Adele gave him the finger.

"I bet you don't be telling Nova old ass that shit." She smirked making Victor laugh shaking his head. "As you were saying, Victor. You are interrupting Luca and I. Shit I was trying to get my pussy ate...."

"I can do it for you may be better." He smirked making Luca choke back a laugh as Adele threw a pillow across the room. "So that's a, no?"

"VICTOR!" She yelled laughing as he handed Luca the iPad smirking down at his cousin. "We can't retrieve her...."

"Your son, Jeremias, Reece, and Hiro are already on it. Blaise sent some of his men to Lagos and they should be there by nightfall. Before you go all Super Saiyan and shit I just found out about it myself. Apparently, they don't want to take the backseat in this Luca. The little assholes are up to something." Vic said.