ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87

The Day Before Gala

"Hiro you know I can do shit on my own!" Kamaria yelled as he helped her into the main house. Xerxes stood by the door laughing as Elijah said something that pissed her off that caused Mar to stop punching him in the shoulder. "KIYA GET YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND BEFORE I KILL THE BITCH!"

"Damn Mar! All I said was don't fucking fall. You take shit the wrong fucking way lately. Sorry that your ass is big as fuck! I didn't fucking do it look at the man helping your fat as into the house!"

"ELIJAH!" Xerxes yelled ducking as he quickly pulled Zakiya down with him. Moments later the vase that Kamaria threw hit the wall. "Mar calm your ass! I swear you know Elijah's mouth never stops but it's no fucking reason to throw shit. Hell, that almost hit Kiya and I and we didn't even do a fucking thing." He said.

"Yeah, well tell your fucking brother to shut his ugly fucking face! You light skin monkey gorilla looking as nigga!"

"We being racist now...."

"Eli you act as if Mar isn't the same fucking color as you. We came from the same fucking pussy and have the same sperm that helped create us. Fucking leave Kamaria alone before it be like last time when you cause her to go into labor." X said.

"What it looks like to me she needs to go into labor. Fat ass." Elijah said while Kamaria picked up something else but quickly put it down when Luca walked into the room. He stopped looking over to where the maid was cleaning up the broken vase and then back to the five of them.

"That was your Great-Grandmother Sibylla vase. She got that from Egypt and paid over twenty thousand dollars for it. So, whoever broke it will replace it. Stop acting like your fucking children and get your asses in the dining room... NOW DAMNIT!"

"See this is why I don't fuck with y'all! I'm getting fucking yelled at for something you two did...."

"Xerxes stop acting like a bitch... daddy's boy!"

"Elijah I'm about to bust you in the fucking mouth!"

"Xerxes, Elijah is the two of you fucking deaf or some shit? Cause the last I check both of you fools could hear just fine." Luca said making his sons look at him nodding.

"Yes, sir," They answered walking past until Luca caught X by the arm. "Dad...."

"I know who broke the vase, Xerxes... I just have enough on my plate. This stuff is all I have left of my grandmother, father, and in-laws. Your asses are too old to be breaking expensive shit. Yeah, we are billionaires, but some things are irreplaceable... as of you." He said making Xerxes turn fully to his father.

"So are you. What are you saying? Because I'm not dying tomorrow Dad, and neither are you. So, don't do anything fucking stupid that will cost you your life... I might sound like a bitch right now, but I don't care. The thing that would kill or hurt me the most is losing one of you. I need my parents. Yeah, I am grown but I still need my dad and mom. Hell, I need Paris and Rodney, and all the rest. Without you all what are we? Before you tell me don't die tomorrow I need to tell you the same. Don't fucking die on me. Understood?"

"Fully and the same goes for you. Don't you fucking dare die on me, your mother, wife, or children tomorrow. Our main target is Emmanuel and as I said I will kill the bitch with my bare hands. With that being said no weapons inside of the castle.... Before you begin to yell innocence will be there. There will be no

innocent lives taken. So, no one is allowed a weapon. Everyone will be searched before entering. Manuel is stupid he will follow the rules, but I know he will try to have his snipers posted. This leaves me to the other part of my plan... our men will be posted on every available building that has sight of the castle. And... and we are allowed our daggers and knives that can be hidden in our dresses or suits." Luca said.