TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22

"What the hell did he give to her!" Takahiro yelled, hitting the wall in front of him. Itsuki, Reece, and the others just stood back, not knowing what to do. It was rare to see Hiro upset and hard to control him when he was. The good thing was Kamaria was fine, but she couldn't move or talk at the moment. She was fully conscious but paralyzed.

"He drugged her," Xerxes said. "It could have been anything or a mixture of medicines. We will know more about it after her bloodwork is back. Calm down, though. She will be fine once the medicine wears off."

"He's smart. Yamato wanted you to know that he was there, but he didn't want to see you or have you chase after him for being too close to your wife. He didn't want to harm Mar or her to run after him. He drugged her to get away. Punkass move if you ask me, but Yamato knew you or our people would tend to Kamaria before coming for him," Luca said. It was clear to him that Yamato would use Kamaria against Hiro, so they needed to come up with a solution against him.

"That he did," Axel said, walking into the room. Everyone looked at one another. They were sure they left the old man and Sebastian at home.

"Dad, what the fuck... why the fuck you and Bastian's old asses here?! I thought you didn't want to travel?"

"We changed our mines. We both wanted to see the outcome of our granddaughter's gala. I even bought some art that I will give to you later... How is my Kleine?" He said. Luca and the rest looked to one another once again as the Governor knocked at the door.

"How is she Tanaka-san?"

"Stable, we are waiting for the medicine to wear off and the bloodwork. You know you could leave if you like," Hiro said. Sakura glared at Takahiro, causing him to nod. The woman turned into a mother figure or something just in the short time he had known her.

"Well, that's settled. Hiro, can I speak with you?" Adele said, making him look over at Luca and Xerxes for some reason before nodding and following her into an empty room. "Was Mar on her period before tonight?" She asked as he stared, slowly shaking his head.

"No, that wasn't due to come on again until another week or so. I know it's weird that I keep up with that, but... why are you asking?" He said.

"It's not weird. Good, actually, some men wouldn't even care. But I... I think she may have had a miscarriage. I don't know if you two were trying again or what because she had came to me over a month ago to remove the birth control in her arm. I know the plan was to wait until Taishi was two and he's two...." She said, trailing off like she was holding back something. Takahiro knew it had something to do with him.

"I know Ma Dele. I was the cause of this too. Our problems didn't help the fact. Have the meds worn off any?"

"They have, and I will let you tell her once I know for sure. Go be with your wife... make all this shit right, Hiro. You know she wants no one but you."