TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25

"You seem chipper. What's the occasion? Please do not say the Ane-san. Shino, you need to stay away from that woman. How many more times does the Oyabun has to beat your ass before you understand?" Jun bitched as Shino let her words roll in one ear and out the other. He knew what he was doing, and Takahiro wasn't going to do shit. If he were, it would have done already.

"What I do is my business. Kamaria likes me, and if she would stop letting her husband get into her head, she would see what I see. He is too old for her, and she needs someone her own age. Someone that understands her more."

"Yeah, until you tire of her. Let's be forreal, Shino. You only want Ane-san because she is off-limits. I know you soon as you get what you want from her. If you get anyhow, you'll throw her away like you did all the rest. The only reason you were so obsessed with the last one was because she broke things off with you first. Admit it, Shino, you're a fucking womanizer," Jun said, pointing her finger in his chest as he slapped it away.

"You women always think you know the answer to everything. I have changed, and I will prove it once I have Kamaria in my grips...."

"Brother, you haven't changed at all. I see the way you look at all the women here. If one of the others gives you the time of day, you will fuck them as well. Why don't you go after one that's single? You will have a better time bedding them if you do," Mizu finally spoke. Shino's head snapped to his little brother glaring as he glared back.

"Tell me, where's the challenge in that?"

"Lease chance of getting killed or losing a body part. You really think Takahiro is playing with you. The last time he beat your ass, you couldn't move for days. I think this time you will lose something or die. Stop playing with fire, Shino. You're somewhat smart act like it," Jun said as Shino shook his head, walking away.

"He will never learn."

"Trust me, Mizu, he will. I just hate it will cost him a limp or two to realize, but we cannot blame it all of Shino. Ane-san is entertaining him. In her mind, he is harmless only if she knew the truth," Jun said. However, she did try to warn Kamaria. The girl just didn't listen.

"Where are you going?" AJ asked Ella

"Where are you going?" AJ asked Ella. She looked over with a smile. Still, she didn't comment as she pulled up to their family's restaurant. AJ turned back the woman on the side of him with his brow arched, still wondering what she was up to.

After stepping out of the car, he kept his eyes trained on Ella, trying desperately to read her, but she knew not to look directly in his face. AJ didn't want to argue, so he followed her lead right into the restaurant and to the private table, waiting for the two. The waiter immediately filled his cup with wine and her with water while he watched a nervous Ella. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that she wasn't up to something.

"You're not going to drink your wine?" She asked while AJ looked at the glass. Again he cocked a brow lifting the cup from the table downing it all at once.