ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70

Two weeks when by and Emmanuel was stuck. There was no way to infiltrate the Köhlers and nothing they could use against them. How did Xerxes and his little friends manage to do this? He had known them for the last twenty-five years and the boy never thought anywhere like this. Plus, the last fourteen years of him beginning Don has been nothing but him whining about his job being boring. Now all of a sudden, he knew what he was doing. This was bullshit! Luca had to be in the background whispering in the boy's ear because he knew this was not all him.

"How hard is it to grab a fucking deaf and mute girl?! It's not like the asshole beefed up on security they are acting as if we are not after them. Still, we cannot do shit!" Emmanuel screamed.

"That is because they are trying to lure you out into the opening brother. Let me go. They know nothing about me, and Chance is dead so it will be easy." He said as Manuel stared at Zade with a small smile.

"No, I will not risk you being killed. I know them if you do one thing that do not trust they will throw you into the lion's den. All of them have trust issues with newcomers. It's surprising to me that Shino is still fucking living, but the man has been fucking useless to be. I should have enlisted one of his siblings. The only thing that man cares about is pussy, and none of the other mafias will go against them. I thought Yamato was promising the same with Kenta both failed me." He sighed.

"That is true. We will find a way brother, do not give up hope. You will have the Skullz in the palm of your hand before you know it. Their mafia may be strong, but it does not mean they cannot fall. We will bring them to their knees... I do ask this one favor."

"And that is?"

"Since I am no relation may have the oldest. I think her name is Talia or maybe the youngest Kamaria." Zada smiled making Emmanuel laugh shaking his head.

"No... they are still my great-nieces. You will not put your filthy hands on them, they will die with the rest. That is final!" He spoke. Zade only looked at him concerned. Why worried if he touched them if he was going to kill them? Or did he actually care for his family more than he led on?"

 Why worried if he touched them if he was going to kill them? Or did he actually care for his family more than he led on?"

"OH MY GOD IAN YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" Isabella yelled as the man tapped her on the shoulder. She was running on the treadmill in the gym alone. It was nothing new, but Ian was the type to sneak up beside showing himself.

"I need your help."

"My help with what?" She said stepping off the machine and taking another step back. No, she still didn't trust Ian, but anyone would understand why. Also, respecting her he moved back himself before pulling something from his pocket.

"Don't you think it is too early to ask Ella to marry you?"

"No, and it's not that. I just want to promise her that I will. This is going to sound strange, but I think I need to do this. The help I need from us you is this.... I-I need you to tell me that you forgive me. I know you can't forget what I have done to you Isabella and I know you still hate me although you claim that you don't. I hate myself for not getting the help I needed. For not seeing the problems I was causing." He said opening up the box he was holding.