TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26

AJ began to stir as he slowly opened his eyes. Quickly he realized that he wasn't home in his bed nor in the bed of the home he snuck away with Ella or Lola. This was somewhere different and from the looks of it. It was a hotel room, making him quickly jump from the bed taking his surroundings in as he looked down at his hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK! ELLA, WAKE UP!" He yelled. Slowly she begins to set up, looking up at him with a huge smile on her face.

"What's wrong, Baby?"

"What the fuck is this! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" AJ yelled as she held up her hand with a smile. Axel hearted felt into his chest seeing the wedding band on Ella's hand. That last thing he remembered doing was drink that cup of wine, nothing more after that. There was no way in hell he married this girl.

"We're marr...."

"Ella, I don't know what kind of sick fucking joke you are playing, but this isn't it!" He cut her off say quickly texting his father. AJ was so mad he didn't know what to do. He was seeing red and trying his best to control it.

: Dad, I need your help!

: Where are you? Because we have a situation here at the moment. Takahiro and your sister type of situation. He and Mar beat the shit out of each other... well, he beat the shit out of your sister. I wish your sister would have taken our warning about Shino.

: Damn, but I think Ella drug me and forced my signature for a marriage.

"Axel, what are you doing?"

"Don't fucking touch me. You're a fucking evil ass bitch! You know that?! How the fuck are you going to drug me like this, Ella...."

"I didn't...."

"STOP FUCKING LYING! I WOULD REMEMBER THIS! WHY WOULD I MARRY YOU? I DON'T EVEN FUCKING LOVE YOU! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE FUCKING PREGNANT, AND YOU WOULDN'T BE IF YOU DIDN'T PLAN THIS FROM THE FUCKING START!" AJ yelled, not realizing that his hand was around her throat, choking her until she started scratching at his arm. Still, only the vibration of his phone broke whatever came over him.

: Damn it! I knew that bitch was crazy! I will get Gen to start working on an annulment. Find out what her motive is. Don't kill the girl Axel! I know you. You are just like me.

: Yeah, I can't promise you that.

"Axel!"

"Don't come near me. Call whoever bought you here. It's probably whoever your fucking ass is pregnant by. Have them take you back to the community but don't come near me again. The only thing you and I have in common is our daughter. If she is mine...."

"Whatever Lola told you was a lie! How can you believe that slut? Spend all your time with her and not see that she is the one that is keeping you from me. That baby she is carrying is not yours. I love you! Not her. Why can't you see that?" Ella yelled, hitting AJ in his back as he turned around, smacking the shit out of her.

"Love?" He laughed. "Ella, you don't fucking love me! You're fuckin obsessed with me! If you loved someone, you would try and get them to love you back, not do stupid fucking shit like this. You cannot force me into something that I do not fucking want with you! Shit, you didn't even start wanting me until Lola started showing interest." He said, mad at himself for not seeing this at first.

"For your information, Lola never said shit to me. This whole time she's been trying to see the good in your ass! Wanting the three of us to be a fucking family, but all you see is a threat in Lola. The way you are acting makes me think she isn't mine. Lola didn't do shit on purpose! News flash, she was on birth control you weren't!" AJ yelled as he finished dressing, leaving the room slamming the room. Ella still was on the floor, holding her face and belly as she cried.