ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55

"Have you gone to see AJ and Lola's baby girl yet?" Takahiro asked his wife. Kamaria nodded her head, slowly looking over at him playing with the children on the floor. She didn't seem too excited that her brother's wife had just had their first child.

"I did, and she is precious. It's hard to believe that AJ and I are parents now. Tell you the truth. I'm glad he has a baby he can spoil besides ours. I wonder how long it's going to take before he knocks her up again." She smiled.

"I was thinking the same thing. I give them about two months, and I told him that."

"You saw her before me. That is why you asked. I swear you a sneaky little a-hole!" Mar laughed, hitting him with a pillow. That started a pillow fight between them and the children why they didn't know when all of them should have known that mama and daddy were going to win.

"Daddy, you cheated!" Takara yelled.

"I did not! It's not my fault that Luna held you down. Blame your big cat!" Hiro smiled, pulling her to him, tickling her as she giggled and tried to get away. The twins ran over, trying to help Kara as Taishi sat in his mother's lap. Lately, he had been attached to Kamaria's hip, and everyone said it was because she was pregnant.

"You don't want to play with Daddy and your sisters?"

"No... I wanted to sit with you, Mama. C-can we go horse riding today...."

"YES, PLEASE! YOU TO DADDY!" The girls yelled as Xerxes, Lucas, Itsuki, Jeremias, and Elijah walked in. The four children sighed, seeing the five, knowing they were there for their father.

"Kamaria, you said you had something for Lucas to look over."

"Yeah, let me go get it. And hello to you to assholes! Just walk up in my shit without fucking speaking." She said, pushing them all as she passed.

"Damn, your sister is evil. I thought mine was bad, but the mixture of her being pregnant and a Köhler is life-threatening." Jeremias laughed. They all started because he didn't know half of what they had to go through when one of their sisters was pregnant.

"I don't know. I could be tripping, but we sold over three million dollars, worth of weapons to the Nigerians. Why?"

"To the Nigerians?" Takahiro said, taking the sheet away from Lucas looking it over himself. "Who authorized this? If they needed all these weapons, why not come to us personally? See, this is what I'm saying. Something isn't right about Chance. He is giving me bad vibes, and this proves it."

"So, you been getting the same vibes? But he wasn't the one that signed off on this." Elijah said, pointing at another name. "Ever since Oma died, the Nigerians have been a little off. Hell before then. Maybe we need to get Vince and the others to dig a little deeper into their past. Within a month, we are about to go on a fucking vacation with these assholes. I don't know about you, Dons, but I want to know who we can and cannot trust."

"Maybe it's not about your whole family. I mean this Chance attitude...."

"What the fuck you trying to say, white boy?!" Elijah asked as Xerxes and Lucas facepalm. Jeremias laughed at the boy's comment shrugging his shoulders.

"I mean, maybe he was the one sleeping with your wife. He could have gotten mad because she wouldn't leave you and killed her. Maybe this is what all of this is about." He said, making Eli step back in thought mode. The way he looked; it could have been a possibility.

"Don't care he could have had her... Shit, what if Brianna is his child?" He said, making all of them look at him quickly. "Don't look at me like that. I may stay high all the fucking time, but I'm fucking dumb. I know all of you knew she wasn't mine. Look, I told Ma I didn't want a blood test done. So, I need a favor from you, Lucas, because she won't think about it if you tell her you're getting a test done on your oldest...."