TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20

"Mar, are you and Hiro really going to meet with this girl?" Jamiyah asked as Kamaria nodded. There was no other way. They needed... she needed to know if the twins were Takahiro's or not. Even if they weren't, Mar wanted them in her custody. Something about the woman didn't sit well with her, and she wasn't leaving those babies with her.

"Yeah, yeah, we are. Look, I need to go speak with my Mom before we leave. Can we talk later?" She said, leaving before Miyah could utter another word. Mar's main focus was finding her mother then Hiro so they could leave.

"Ma, can I talk to you... alone please?" Mar asked, having Luca arch a brow while Adele answered yes. Luca smiled, kissing her and her mother on the forehead as he and Adalynn left. For a moment, silence filled the room before Adele broke it.

"What's this about?"

"I want you to say they are Hiro's babies even if they are not," She said, making Adele stare at her confused. Kamaria sighed as her mother pointed at the seat across from her. Quickly she took it, trying to think of the words she was trying to say.

"I had someone meet with Jasmine earlier for the test. We will have the result before we go and meet her, but Kamaria, are you sure about this?"

"I am. She doesn't deserve those babies, Mama. She's using them to get to Takahiro, and if that doesn't work, I think she will harm them. I can feel it. This bitch has been waiting on this moment, and I will not let it happen...."

"What if they are his children? I know Hiro says that they are not, but he doesn't know that for sure. He and his father was sleeping with the same woman, and they look a lot like him. Not too much of his brothers and him... just him. I'm not saying I'm right, but I know how I felt finding out about Talia. It hurt to know that I didn't give your father that joy first. Although it was all in my head." Adele said.

"I'm not like that, Ma. Even if they are his children, I am the one with him. Not her, and she will never have him back. He shared the joy of seeing his daughter born and his son with me. Takara may not have been his first, but she was his first experience of joy as a father. I can live with that." Kamaria said, making Adele smile as Takahiro walked in with a stern face.

"What are you two talking about?"

"I... I want my mother to alter the documents. If the twins are your father's or not...."

"Why? I understand if they are my siblings, but if they are not. Why should we care Ōjo?" Hiro asked, making her look at her husband. Xerxes and Reece stared at her to like they didn't understand either.

"The children are safer with us than your EX. Simple as that, but I will kill the anticipation. The kids are your siblings. I already told one of our techs to reprint the test and Gen to type up a legal document for her to sign them over. I swear all of you have big fucking brains, and neither of you idiots us them half the fucking time," Luca said.

 I swear all of you have big fucking brains, and neither of you idiots us them half the fucking time," Luca said