TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39

"You know I didn't sign up for this." AJ said, talking to his brothers as they threw clothes at him from his closet. "I can fucking dress myself... Why the fuck are you trying to dress me anyhow?" He said as Elijah handed him a pair of pants, and Xerxes gave him an N.W.A t-shirt. Moments later, Lucas walked out with a pair of Nike's.

"Really? I could have picked that shit out myself

"Really? I could have picked that shit out myself. What the fuck are you all trying to say...."

"AJ, let's be real. Your ass walk around about every day in a pair of sweats, t-shirt, jacket, and J's. If we didn't know who you were. I swear we would think your ass didn't have shit." Elijah said, making AJ roll his eyes going into the bathroom.

"Damn, you scared to change in front of your brothers. I mean, you've been standing here in your boxers after your shower. And it's not like we didn't use to change your shitty ass diapers and wash your pissy ass. After you pissed to bed...."

"XERXES FUCK YOU!" AJ yelled, making them laugh as AJ started to dress. Sometimes he wanted to loathe his brothers but loved them too much. Still, they all got on his damn nerves bringing up shit that happened when he was little.

"See, it wasn't that bad. Was it? Shit, you acted as if one of us is Blaise or some shit." Lucas said, shaking his head.

"I think I would have killed your ass by now if one of you were. How did it go with Blaise torturing Yamato?" AJ said as he slid on his shoes. All of them looked at each other with smirks.

"Blaise had his ass crying, begging to die. I don't think I've ever seen a grown-ass man cry as hard as he did to die. Hell, I think it almost made Hiro want to tell him to off his ass, but Kamaria wanted to play some more." Xerxes laughed, thinking about the recording. Lucky it was only a voice recording, but Yamato's cries and screams each time the padding hit his bare ass were funny as hell.

"Damn, I hate I couldn't watch." He said, walking to the door until Eli stopped him.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot this." Elijah said, putting an inflatable ball and chain on his ankle. AJ knew it was something stupid because all of them were laughing, causing him to look down.