ᖴOᖇTY | 40

"Ma Dele, what are you doing down here without Da Luca?" Lola asked, walking into the kitchen finding Adele standing on her good leg while the other was on the scooter. Dele smiled, turning back just a little, and continued doing what she was before speaking.

"Glad to see your memory is getting better, but Luca is in here somewhere. Your brother-in-law gave me this little thing because I wouldn't sit down... I did something for you. Take it as a wedding present or something nice for you and my son." She said, pushing a card over to her with a smile.

"What is this?"

"Oh, a photoshoot. A maternity shoot, and if you like, you can bring in your soon-to-be husband. I think it would be a great picture to hang in your new home." She said, making Lola hug her before knowing what she was doing. Dele laughed, kissing the side of the girl's face.

"Thank you!"

"There's no need to thank me, sweetheart. Jeremy will do the shoot. There are five dresses use each of them and I want copies of all of them... You better get going. You know how Jeremy is. He hates when you are late, and Axel is there already. He had a shoot earlier and had to strong-arm his Opa into his shoot as well. What do you think did Axel Sr. do a good job?" Adele said, showing her a picture of Axel Sr. looking like he didn't want to be there.

"For a ninety-year-old man with heart issues

"For a ninety-year-old man with heart issues. He looks good...."

"Lola, are you calling my Father sexy?" Luca came in smirking. Adele couldn't help but laugh, shaking her head.

"Now Luca, you know your father is sexy. Baby sexy isn't the word...."

"Liebe, don't dig yourself an early grave...."

"I was going to ask. Where did you think you got your sexiness from? Don't play Luca. You know all the younger ones that are not our children or nieces drool over you, your father, Vic, and Rod." She said, looking back at Lola with an eyebrow raise. "They just know their limits. Look but don't touch or acknowledge. Right Lola?"

"I never looked at Da Luca like that nor the others. Maybe because I was raised around them, I won't lie. Are they all sexy? Yes, so are you, Nova, Paris, Emma, and Violet, but the only man I want is Axel Jr."

"Oh, she's a smart one." Luca laughed, hugging the girl and kissing her forehead. "But I knew that already because you chose my son. Now you better get going. Your mother-in-law and I have to talk with Emiko about starting school. Take Adalynn with you." He said as the girl came running from the hallway with a huge smile.

"No, she needs to stay behind. You know how Jeremy gets carried away." Adele said, making Luca think then nod.

" Adele said, making Luca think then nod