TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37

Three weeks later

"Lola, you have to pick something flashier than this for me to make!" Talia complained as Lola showed her a design that she liked. Lia always thought the things she designed had to be big and flashy and hated doing simple things.

"I can always get Mariah or one of the other to design it for me if you like...."

"HELL NO! You're about to be my sister-in-law, not hers. Humph, if this is what you want, I will design it for you. I like the fact you are simple. I just thought you would want something a little more outgoing than this... How is your memory?" She said as she threw the last part in there, all slick with a smirk. 

"Fine, I guess. I still get headaches from time to time, but I don't feel the pressure I was feeling before. Xerxes said I had fluid on my brain, but it seemed to be going away. I'm happy because it means they don't have to crack my skull open... A lot is coming back to me in bits and pieces. Like I remember leaving the studio and walking into the house. I'm just having a hard time placing what happened before hearing Ella."

"Do you remember what she said to you? Xerxes believes he hit you with something, but Mom says the cut came from hitting the bottom step. I don't know, but I'm curious about what she said to you." Neveah said. Lola nodded, thinking back in bits and pieces because her words were all over the place.

"Something about she was sorry about something, and it was only room for one. I don't remember if she was talking about our babies or us. I don't want to stress myself about it because I don't want to have this little girl early. Shit, I can't believe I'm five in half months. I have three and half more months to go and scared as shit." She nervously laughed.

"So, you nervous about having the baby but not about getting married in like a week," Kamaria said while Riley agreed. Lola was nervous about both. Still, the thought of pushing a little human out of her scared her the most.

"Well yeah! Shit, she has to come out of my fucking pussy. Then Ma Dele and some of the others are yelling have her naturally. Do you see how big my ass has gotten within three weeks of Da Luca's cooking?" She said, making them laugh.

"I still say pick another dress... but I know you won't, so on to the maid of honor and bridesmaid's dresses." Talia said, making Lola look down at the floor. They all knew she was a loner but thought she at least had a friend besides her cousins, which were all males.

"I don't have any friends like that. All of you know that.... I guess you, as his sisters, can be the bridesmaids, and I won't have a maid of honor...."

"That won't due Lola Yang! We are a big family. I know it's one of us that you have to like to be your friend!" Marie said, making her look at the girls in the room with her. All of them were smiling as she looked at the one, she called her little sister.

"Zendaya. I guess if I have to pick, it would be Daya. You have always been like a best friend to me, and I love you like a little sister. Would you like to be my maid of honor?"

"What if I said no?" She said, smiling making them laugh. "Girl, you didn't have to fucking ask! Fuck yeah, I want to be your maid of honor. Hell, it's an honor for you to ask me. Thanks, girl! I love you and so damn happy you're finally getting your man after years of drooling over him." Daya laughed as Lola smacked her arm, whispering hush.