ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82

"I know the four of you are not about to torture them like that." Adele laughed as Luca and the rest talked about what they were about to do to the boys at the bachelor party. Rodney wanted to fool them with a stripper but thought of the fact that X and Eli were just like their father. Both were liable to shoot before looking. So, the next step was to torture them with Nova, and she was down for it.

"You acted as if that is a bad thing. Nov crazy-ass tortures them on a daily basis and loves doing it. It's just tonight they will be tied to a chair while we laugh and film." Victor laughed. "Plus, my little evil demon knows her limits and how far she can go. Right baby?" He said making Nova smile sitting down in his lap.

"I swear the two of you should have been together a long time ago. Victor, why don't the two of you just get married?"  Liam said walking into the room with his wife and Damya. "Tell me why I just went over some of the lab reports for Xerxes and half of the women are fucking pregnant. It reminds me of when we were younger every time I turned around someone was fucking pregnant. It starting over again."

"Not our problem. It's our children that have to care for them not us. Speaking of which when this is all over we need to call up the other part of our family and vacation with them. Just all the older generation. No children, no grandchildren." Luca said. "But who's pregnant?" He asked as Liam hand him the tablet.

"Chance anything new on Emmanuel?" Jeremiah asked as he shook his head looking through more of his files. "I have to give it to him. The asshole is smart he knows how to cover his tracks. For how long? He's going to be fucking stupid and walk right into our trap. I just don't see why he wouldn't come out and play."

"The bitch is afraid. Manuel talks all this fucking shit about being on top of it all but fucking scared. In the back of his mind, he knows that he cannot win against us, but he is willing to try. I bet you he has a plan not to die by Xerxes, Luca, or my hands. The asshat is probably planning to kill himself before that happens or have one of his lackeys do it for him." Chance said as he typed away at his laptop.

"Why do I feel you are right?"

"Because I am brother. You forget I grew up around the older assholes and the ways of the Lions. I know that if they think they are about to be defeated. Death by their own hands is an honorable death than by the hands of their enemy. I prefer to die by the hands of my enemy at least I know I died fighting than a fucking coward." Chance said with a shrug. It was nothing more to say about the matter and Luca knew it as he sighed looking down at his phone.

"Liebe call X now!" He said standing quickly without telling them why. Adele started to fumble with her phone while she noticed Jeremiah, Chance, Rodney, and Victor's eyes widen.

"GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE!" Paris yelled taking her husband's phone looking back at him and then Adele. "Kaarina and her sister were shot coming out of a store in the city...."

"WHAT?! ARE THEY ALIVE?!" Nova yelled but Adele could tell by the look on Paris's face that they weren't. She signed texting S.O.S to Xerxes and the rest as she sunk back into the chair rubbing her head.

"I knew this was a bad idea. Baby, he killed Kaarina because he thought it would hurt X, but her fucking sister! Her little sister! Luca, Tori was only fucking fourteen! The same age as our grandchildren, and Kaarina was twenty-four. What is wrong with this man? If he wants us dead so damn bad come for us not two fucking innocents! TELL ME THOSE IDIOTS FOUND SOMETHING!" Adele said.

"The sniper. He was quick with the trigger but running. What I call a poor excuse for an assassin." Chance chuckled looking at the footage from the building he was coming off. "It was two... No fucking way!"