ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7

"What are we going to watch?" Lola asked. AJ shrugged his shoulders, walking away into the bathroom the whole time. Lola couldn't help but smile. AJ was warming up to her, and she loved it. It also seemed that he liked her more than Ella.

"What are you wearing to the party tonight? Maybe I have something that could match it...."

"And I think you are trying too fucking hard, Lo. What movie did you pick." He asked as she pointed at the TV. AJ smiled, shaking his head as the woman smiled back big.

"You like horror?"

"Fuck love it. Although I haven't watched Dead Silence in a minute. This should be interesting," AJ said, settling on the edge of the bed as she pulled him back between her legs to play in his hair. He smiled as she started to massage his scalp, and halfway through the movie, Lola lay beside him and started to kiss down his neck.

"I want you, AJ. Let me be your first, and I promise you. You will love it." Lola said, pulling up her skirt and straddling him.

"Lolo, I don't know about this. I want you to, but the problem is I want you and Ella. I know it's selfish, but I can't help it."

"Not selfish you want what you want. I can get Ella to want this too if you like. Just let me work at her. We can both show you a good time and maybe sometimes at the same time. If that's something, you are interested in. Until then, let me show you what you've been missing." She said as she released him and stroked him a few times before sliding his dick inside her.

*

*

*

"I thought Hiro's favorite colors were red and gold. Tell me, why are we doing this in black and gold?" Itsuki asked his wife. Tiffany smiled, shrugging her shoulders. She was only doing what her cousin asked of her.

"These are the color that Mar told me to get. I'm only doing what I am told. You don't want to piss off your Ane-san. Do you?"

"You're trying to be fucking funny. Kamaria isn't going to do shit. She's only scary when she is torturing other than that she's a big softy like her Father. I can't lie. I love this family. It really makes me feel like I belong. Hell, I love you, baby." He said, making her smile again, kissing him.

"Love you too, Suki. Now get to fucking work!"

"Maybe you need to say it a bit louder. I think Itsuki ears are going bad," Die laughed, making Suki throw something at him. That ended up hitting Xerxes in the back of the head. All three of them started to pretend they were doing something until the man came over, smacking Die and Itsuki in the back of their head.

"Assholes! This is why we have damn party planners. No, my little sister wants us to do a jacked-up fucking job decorating for her fucking husband!" He said, making everyone laugh. "Where the fuck is AJ skinny ass? He should have been here thirty fucking minutes ago!" He yelled soon as AJ walked into the door. "Where the fuck were you?"

"Home, I lost track of time." He said as Lola tried to slip in without no one noticing her but Xerxes, and Reece did. Both turned to AJ as he followed their eyes over to Lola.

"You didn't!"

"That is my business...."

"AJ, how fucking long have you been fucking her?" Xerxes asked as AJ glared at him. His sex life was none of his big brother's business. He didn't ask him how many times of day he and Riley fucked, so it wasn't his business how long he and Lola had been sleeping together.

"Unless she got an STD, that I know nothing about. It's none of your business, X."

"Tell me you use protection at least." He said AJ nodded his head know that he was lying. Yeah, it was dumb right after his dad told him to do so.