ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46

"Mama, can you and Otōchan (daddy) take us to the zoo?" Hanako asked. Kamaria turned around slowly to the young girl. She rarely talked and never called her mama. It was always miss or madam. On the other hand, Haruka was quite talkative, and something never hushed.

"To the zoo, huh. I would love to go to the zoo Nako, but not today, but tell me. What is your favorite animal?" The little girl smiled big, walking up standing beside Mar as she thought hard about the question.

"I don't know. I love all animals."

"Well, I may have the perfect thing for us to do today. Get your sister...."

"What about Otōchan, Kara, and Ishi?" She cut her off, saying. Kamaria smiled, poking her little nose, which made her smile. Mar was just glad that never of them were scared like they were when they first came home with them.

"Daddy is working today. I know it's a Saturday, but it was something important, but Takara and Taishi can come if you want. I promise you will have fun... but I'll plan a trip to the zoo soon as it is warm enough. Okay?"

"Okay!" Hanako said happily as she ran off to find her siblings.

"You're good with them. I hated the way she treated those angels." Ariya said, walking in. Kamaria looked up with a smile. "Okimi, let me in. I did what Oyabun asked. There's nothing to report. Is there something else you need for me to do?"

"I don't understand how you do it... H-have you ever slept with him? I know what he told me, but the two of you have known each other...."

"Ane-san... Kamaria. I have never slept with Takahiro. He is like a big brother to me. Plus, I don't see him in that way. I never slept with any of them. I'm a whore... an assassin, nothing more. They always deserved more, and Hiro got that with you." Ariya said, making Kamaria look at her as if she had lost her mind.

"Girl, you're beautiful and deserve a life other than that. I know about you... about that." She said, pointing at her belly. "Is it his? Or Nori?"

"It doesn't matter because I'm getting rid of it." She said. Kamaria stared, "Don't look at me like that. You're cut out to be a mother. I'm not. What am I to tell my child? Your father was a crazy asshole that got himself killed? Or I never loved him. Better yet, I have no idea who your father is. See all them flaws, Ane-san."

"You don't have to tell your child anything. Show that you loved them...."

"Now you are sounding like your brother and sisters. I didn't want this to happen, you know... and it's Yamato's child. If you must know, I thought about telling him and torturing him that he would die before it was born. Then I thought about telling him I was aborting his child. He was my worse job. I never was treated so fucking horrible by any of my hits as I was by him. That man had a wicked side in the bedroom, and his punishments weren't fun... forgive me for saying this. But I think you should let Blaise have his way with him. Give him a taste of his own medicine." She said as Mar looked behind her to X standing in the doorway.

"Maybe you should go have your way with him. Torture the shit out of that bastard and kill him. I mean, you have more of a reason to do it than us. Sorry if I'm outspoken, but I don't think you shouldn't kill your child because you don't love that man you created it with. You will be a great mother; don't think I haven't seen you with our children. You and Okimi are not slick."

"Right. Like how you came from his room this morning then tried to say he just let you in. He sure did, and you let him slide right in as well." Kamaria laughed as Ariya covered her face. "There you go, a perfect family two assassins great love story. I think it may be it's time to step away from the other part of your life." She said, making Ariya nod looking over to Okimi.