ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43

"Kids sleep?" Takahiro asked Kamaria as she came out of the twins' room. She jumped, turning to him, surprised as he smirked, shaking his head. "You scared too easy. Who else was in our home but us Ōjo?"

"You're a ninja, Hiro. Your ass be popping up in places without a damn sound. Yeah, you be scaring the shit out of me... yes, they are all asleep. The twins wouldn't let me go without reading three stories to them but fell asleep halfway through the third book. Why? What's up?"

"Follow me." He said. Kamaria didn't get a chance to ask why as Takahiro took her by the hand, pulling her towards their bedroom. She was curious but didn't say a word until he opened the door while making Mar's mouth fall open.

"Wow! W-when did y-you get the time to do this?"

"Like you said. I'm like a ninja." He smirked, making Mar shove him a little. "First, I have another surprise for you. It's in the bathroom." Kamaria lifted a brow but walked ahead. It seemed that Takahiro had been working. The bathroom had candles lit everywhere, and the tub was full of bubbles and rose petals.

Kamaria turned to say thank you, but he stopped her by turning her back to the tub and unzipping her dress

Kamaria turned to say thank you, but he stopped her by turning her back to the tub and unzipping her dress. "Tub..."

"Are you joining me?"

"I am, and before you start about, you can't drink the champagne. It's non-alcoholic. Now get your sexy ass in the tub." He said, smacking her butt making her laugh as she slipped out of her underwear and stepped into the tub. A few moments later, Hiro joined her as the two of them sat in silence for a while.

"I had to think what I should do for you today. Diamonds or something like that. Then I thought about showing... doing something special...."

"I love it, Takahiro. I was so wrapped up with AJ and Lola's wedding I forgot about Valentine's Day for us. This is perfect." Kamaria said, pulling his arms around her as he kissed the top of her head when suddenly Hiro took the loofah, running it around her back a few times.

"I have something else planned for you... shower." He smirked, making Kamaria shake her head, following him to the shower. Once they finished, Takahiro led her back to the bedroom to a massage table that Mar didn't see there before.