ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44

"You should do like to get up early. Don't you?" Isabella complained to Hiro as they walked into the warehouse. He laughed, shaking his head as the woman continued to fuss like it was his fault that he was instructed to get them this early.

"Yeah, blame Xerxes when you see him. I was just asked to come to get the two of you... well, the four of you. I'm sorry if I interrupted something."

"Don't pay my wife no mind, Hiro. She complains about everything, but what are we doing here?" Jeremias asked, looking around the room with his head cocked. Takahiro smirked, nodding to the door before opening it stepping inside. Yamato was chained to the wall like an animal still sleeping as Xerxes, and the others stood around him.

"Is that who I think it is?" Mias asked, walking up, kneeling to take a peek at the man's face before turning back to them. "Fucking Yamato Ogawa." He laughed, kicking the man a few times until he started to stir.

"The fuck...." Yamato said, looking up, trying to move when he saw Jeremias's face. "What the fuck this ugly fucker doing here?!"

"Not the same reason you're here. I can tell you that... Ha. They fucked your ass up good. How long have you had him here?" He asked, making the three Dons look at one another with smirks.

"A month now. The idiot thought he could take down my Gokudō, but we got to him first. My Ōjo did that to him. Messed him up good...."

"Why is he still alive?" Aiden asked as if he was concerned or was questioning their methods. Jeremias quickly hit him in the side, making him look at the man like he was crazy, but neither of them cared what he thought.

"Torture. I thought it would be fun to see how long he could last with daily torture. See today is electrotherapy but not in a medical way." Xerxes smirked, throwing water on the man. Yamato started to curse until Elijah touched him with a long stick shocking the shit out of his ass. His whole body vibrated for about three seconds before he pulled away.

"MUTHAFUCKA!" He yelled as Elijah stocked him again. Jeremias, Aiden, and Ian laughed as Isabella stared at Elijah in shock.

"Are you fucking serious?! What did he do to deserve this?!" Isabella yelled as Jeremias sighed. Yeah, she was still in the mindset of killing only when she felt that she was in danger. Mias and the other thought they had fixed it. After what happened with Hailey, it only lasted until she was dead.

"Ignore my wife. She is still going through the stage that people don't deserve to die unless they harm her. Yamato here needs to be tortured killed and bought back to life, and killed again. I see your mafia was strong enough to bring down some of my strongest men but not theirs... Okay, I bite. What do you need us for?"

"We told you. We want the Lang's as an ally. I know your family doesn't trust easy, but I promise you we are not your enemy...."

"I can see that Xerxes. Look, let me go back home and talk this over with my Dad and Mom... Don't look at me crazy because I know all of you still get advice from your elders. Surprising your father isn't here, not trying to jump in front of you, forcing us to join an alliance. Anyway, give me three days to call you and three weeks to meet again. I have some things to handle, and we will be back this time with my parents and siblings if you can handle them." Jeremias said, making Lucas and Elijah laugh.

"Clear you haven't met my siblings. You better hope they can handle my siblings and parents. Eli and Luke are just fucking sober, and the girls are fucking crazy. I think the only one you will fine settle is my little brother AJ only because he is quiet. Shit, our baby sister isn't settled, nor my children. Not to mention Reece siblings and Takahiro's." Xerxes shrugged but agreed with Jeremias's request.