TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21

Sometime later, the Tanaka, Köhler, and Gordons families found themselves outside of the Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum. The funny thing was Takahiro didn't think many people would show, given that his family's name was all over the headlines. Yeah, it's been over two years since he announced that he was taking over The Oni and all of its businesses. All but the corrupted ones, he and Kamaria made sure to cut all ties with those. Still, he didn't expect this many people. Reporters, locals, paparazzo, and more were there. All were waiting for them to step out of their cars so they could swarm them for none-sense.

"You ready, Babe?"

"I'm anti-social, and I have to get out in this mess," Hiro said, making Die laugh. Yvonne had to hit him in the back of the head to make him stop. Takahiro shook his head, watching as Reece and his family stepped out of their car's first, which was the plan for them to go first. Next was the Dubois's, Köhler's, and then his family. Everyone else was already inside.

"You're acting like a fucking bitch Hiro. Grow some fucking balls. Shit, your wife has bigger balls than your ass."

"Die, will you shut the fuck up!" Takahiro snapped, looking over to his brother with his cocky smirk. He was just as worse as Eli. The only difference was Die didn't have to be high to do so. It was his personality, and they all hated it but him and Elijah. The two of them, plus Greg, Vince, Caleb, and Valentino, got along just fine.

"Mr. Tanaka, I think it is our turn, sir. How are we doing this?" The driver asked, making Takahiro look over to his wife. Kamaria shrugged her shoulders but pointed to Die and Yvonne to go first, then Tomo, Tiffany, Itsuki, Paisley lastly them. Soon as he and Mar stepped out of the car, the flashing started, and so did the questions.

'Tanaka-san, what are wearing? Is it Köhler's Fashions?'

'What made you take over Tanaka's Industries? What happened to you not wanting anything to do with what your father own?'

'Tanaka-san, Tanaka-san!' It was the only thing that Takahiro heard, and quite frankly, he was already tired of the questions. Besides responding, he pushed them through the crowd, saying no comment to each of them until they reached the inside.

"See, that wasn't that bad."

"Lies! Those fucking vultures are worse than the ones back at home or the States. Then they have the nerve to yell questions in your face in two different languages like we can't understand fucking Japanese," Xerxes said. "Who the fuck do they think we are? Serious!" He said, walking away, leaving Kamaria and the rest laughing at him.

"Mr. and Mrs. Tanaka, your families are this way. Also, Tanaka-san, you have a visitor wanting to speak with you. They said it's really important. Should I lead you to them?" The perky hostess said.

"What is their name?" He asked as she shrugged her shoulders. "Tell them I don't speak with unknown people if they want to speak with me. I must know who they are. Until then, you know where to find my family and me," Hiro said, causing the girl to nod, leading them to the area where the rest were.

"What took you bitches so fucking long? Shit, we thought you got lost at your own event," Elijah laughed. "This feels weird, though. Why are we back in this room while everyone else is walking about looking at the art?"

"Unless you want to be ran down for an autograph or pictures. Be thankful. Elijah, you must forget that we are famous, if you must say, and they all know we are here. Still, we will make our rounds, just not yet. Let them enjoy themselves and buy a little art before making our appearances. Dad, did the Nigerians come?" Kamaria said, turning to her father.

"Do I look like a fucking locator to you or something? Shit, their fucking asses are somewhere. Kamaria, when will you learn? I do not fucking keep up with people no more than myself, your mothers, and you all. Fuck the rest," He said as Kamaria chuckled to herself, stealing his hair tie out of his hair as she passed.