ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16

"Mar, Elijah wanted me to ask... Woah, you look like shit!" Zendaya said. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. Are you okay, though? I thought you and Hiro worked things out," She finished. Kamaria nodded slowly as she finished fixing her children's breakfast.

"I fucked up. He's been ignoring me for the last two weeks... I tried to make it up to him, but it doesn't seem like it's working."

"When you say tried. Do you mean sex?" Daya asked. Mar looked back at the girl as she sighed. "You know sex is not. I'm sorry. It's just a sugarcoating for the moment, and it doesn't fix a damn thing, Kamaria. H...have you tried talking to Shino?"

"What!? No! Why would I talk to the asshole that caused all of this fucking bullshit?"

"Cause you need for him to stop. Mar men are what we call dumb sometimes. They don't understand how to stop unless we put down our foot. Shino, in his weird brain, thinks that you want him. Find out why and stop the shit but talk to your husband first. You are always giving your siblings good advice and to others. How about using what you tell us? Remember you need to be the one to apologize, not him," She said.

"Oh, before I forget, Eli wanted you to go over the menu. He said that he wasn't changing shit last minute fucking with your funny acting ass," Zendaya laughed, causing Kamaria to smile.

*

*

*

"Sir, ten more warehouses were destroyed. We are down at least a thousand men, and it seems like Tanaka is getting more of Japan to rally behind him," Nori said. Yamato sighed, nodding his head. He had to give it to Tanaka. The man was playing dirty.

"I don't need the report. I saw it already. What I don't understand is how in the hell he's finding all my fucking locations. Even the ones that are own personal properties...."

"I think we may have a rat, Oyabun," Noir said, making Yamato look up to him with a questionable look. There was no one new on his team, and the only woman in and out of his home was Ayia. It's been that way for the last year and a half.

"I don't see how Nori. Still run the software over everyone's phones in the house. Search their personal and anything else you need to do. We will not let Tanaka beat us. In the end, we will be the only ones standing."

"As you wish, Oyabun. Still, I say pay them a visit at the charity. It's a week away, and I heard that Tanaka's little German beauty put her foot down for this event. Maybe donate and make sure he sees your face. If I remember correctly, Takahiro will not attack in public." Yamato thought about it before turning to this friend.

"I think you are right. It won't hurt to show our faces."

*

*

*

"I'm surprised to see you in here for a section today," Neveah said, staring at Takahiro standing in her doorway. Normally the man would go to their father for his problems. So, it was surprising for him to be standing in front of her.

"Change of scenery. Plus, I need a female point of view besides another male."

"On what may I ask?" Veah asked pointing, to the seat in front of her. Hiro nicely took it as he ran his fingers through his messy hair. Neveah studied him as she waited for him to talk.

"Kamaria and I are having some probl...."

"I'm going to stop you right there. I know about your and my sister's problems, and I can't help you unless both of you are in front of me. Call your wife over, and we can get this done... or do this the old-fashioned way. Therapy session with the whole family. Trust and believe it's more than you two I want to sink my claws into." Neveah said, making Hiro arch a brow.