ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85

Emmanuel knew something was up and he couldn't waste any time sitting around to see what would happen. Yeah, he was wrong for leaving Zade and EJ to die, but it was no way he was going to risk his life for them. So, he did the next best thing rounded up a few of the men, and ran. This way he knew he had a chance for when he attacked at the gala.

"Don, they are burning the house to the ground and their men are everywhere. How are we to get off of the island?"

"We don't... not now anyhow. They are looking for us to be on the waters so our best bet is to go to the nearest city...."

"Not to question you Don, but why did you leave Zade and your son to die. They were your best men and your choice was to save us." One of his men said. Emmanuel stood there in thought as he scratched the back of his head. One reason was he was starting not to trust his own son, and Zade as was just a distraction. He used the man just as he used Mariah and some of the others.

"I know I can trust you. EJ was starting to have second thoughts about what I was doing. He may not have shown it to me, but I could feel it. Zade... Zade was just a pawn in my plans. Do you really think I love that asshole as if he was my brother? Something that came from the streets that had nothing to his name. He was easy to use and I used him to the fullest." Manuel smirked.

"I see so it's all for the plan to bring down the Köhler's...."

"Are you questioning my methods too?" Emmanuel asked as the man shook his head no. "Good because I don't mind putting a bullet between your eyes as well. Those assholes have been a torn in my side for as long as I can remember. Give a person one job to assassinate Axel Köhler and the bitch sleeps with him and has not one but two of his sons. A disgrace that is what my sister was. Now if that satisfies your curiosity can we leave?" Manuel spoke.

"Really it doesn't. I want to know what did the Köhler's do to make you resent them?"

"Exist, from the moment Axel formed his little mafia it's been nothing overthrowing other little mafias. Making it hard for ones like us to raise. Just look at them the largest mafia in the world and somehow they are still fucking gaining. All of them misuse their power and yet no one has tried to stop them. But I will and then I will have all of what they have and show the others how it is to rule." Emmanuel spoke as the men in the room with him looked at one another. What it seemed like to them was that he was the power-hungry one.

"I just got a clearing to Nayagarh. We need to go." Another man said as he walked into the room. One of the others sighed about to walk off when Emmanuel quickly pulled his gun shooting the man twice in the head.

"Now do any of you want to join him?" He asked as all of the others shook their heads leaving right along with him.

Three Days Later

Three Days Later

"How did it go?" Adele asked her son and husband as they got into the car. Both sighed as Xerxes lean over kissing his wife causing her to smile and kissing him again, but Adele could tell that something was bothering her son. So, she touched his arm causing him to look over at her with a confused looked.