ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52

"Blunt?" Takahiro asked as he stepped into the room with Elijah. He stared at him for a moment before nodding. The past few days had been hell for them. They lost Mariah and Sebastian on the same day and the shit made Elijah hit rock bottom.

"I know it seems like it's the end of the world, bro, but the shit will get better. It will get better once you get your revenge."

"I don't want revenge." Elijah said, taking a hit of the blunt blowing smoke into Hiro's face as he stared at him. "Don't look at me like that. Riah could have come to me. Told me she wasn't fucking happy. Want to know what the problem was? Money... she was fucking scared to lose the fucking money! Fuck this shit. The bitch better be glad he killed her fucking ass!" He said as Takahiro stood slowly.

"You're hurting Eli and don't want to admit it. Finding out that your wife was cheating and killed by the man she was sleeping with is a hard blow...."

"This is not the fucking first-time Riah damn cheated. Hell, it's not the second time either. Like a fucking dummy, I looked at it like fucking karma for the shit I did to her in the beginning. I should have left her ass after the second time. Except I was a damn fool, and you know it. She played on that... me being a fool. I was the fool!" He said as Hiro saw the knife in his hand.

"It wasn't like that, Elijah. You were trying to be a good husband. No one wants to lose someone they love, even if they are hurting them. Look, I've been where you were... wanted to kill myself over a woman I loved. It's why it hurt me bad seeing the attention Shino was giving my wife. I was scared that Kamaria would give in. But this wasn't your fault. Mariah made the decision to cheat when she could have walked out the front door. Still, she didn't deserve this man to kill her the way he did. And it's alright to hurt Eli, but don't hurt yourself. Your children need their Dad. They watched their Mother go into the ground yesterday. Trust me. They don't need to see you go to." Hiro said, taking the blade from his hands.

"I need a fucking drink!" He said, pushing past him running straight into his father's chest. Luca held his son in place as he nodded for Hiro to leave the room. "I got him... and thank you." Luca said.

"Don't you think it's a little cold for you to be sitting out here without a jacket?" Shino asked Ella as she whipped her head to the man

"Don't you think it's a little cold for you to be sitting out here without a jacket?" Shino asked Ella as she whipped her head to the man. She wanted to be alone, but it seemed like he always found her at times like these. El didn't know what Shino was getting at, but it wasn't her, nor did she want it to be.

"I'm not going to be out here long. I wanted to bring my baby girl some new flowers, but it seems like someone else beat me to it. Was it you?" She spoke. Shino shook his head, causing Ella to tilt hers.

"Lola. I saw her over this way yesterday after Mariah and Sebastian's funeral. That girl has a good heart. Almost as good as she looks...."

"Stay the fuck away from Lola! I have done enough damage to her and AJ. They don't need you coming in to fuck something else up!" Ella yelled, making Shino smirk. He was just testing the girl to see if she still wanted AJ or not.