ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69

"Can you please just talk to me Adriel! I know I fucked up! I was mad...."

"Mad at what Riley? There was nothing to ever be mad about. So, what the fuck are you mad about!" Xerxes yelled as the two stood in the kitchen of the home X was staying in. The kids had just come in from school and all of them ran off to their rooms without sparing a word.

"I had plenty of reasons to be fucking mad Xerxes! Another woman was having your fucking baby! Then Riah was all up in my ear telling me about what she saw! What was I supposed to believe?! The proof was in front of me Kaarina pregnant with your fucking baby! The blood test confirmed it and you couldn't say shit!" She yelled pointing her finger into his chest.

"Because I didn't know what to say Babygirl. A woman was standing before me pregnant with my child that I never touched, but you could have believed me. You could have trusted me as I trusted you because could be standing right here! Right fucking here accusing you of fucking Reece! I don't want to talk about this bullshit Riley. It's done and over with, so it's no turning back!" He yelled moving to pass her until she stopped him.

"Do not walk away from me X!" Ri yelled pushing him back. Xerxes didn't know what she was doing but he wasn't in the mood for it today. "MOVE RILEY...."

"OH, MY GOODNESS CAN Y'ALL JUST STOP WITH THE FIGHTING!" Eva and Ryleigh yelled making the two look at their daughters. "Zay and Xy are not home...."

"What the fuck you mean Zay and Xy are not home?" Xerxes said talking out his phone calling Steve. They better have been in fucking traffic jam or some shit. He thought to himself as he started to walk away.

"Adriel...."

"Riley not fucking now!" He yelled as the front door opened and the twins walked in sweaty and dirty. Not only that he noticed that his son was bleeding which caused him to put down his phone running to his side.

"Men attacked us. It wasn't Steve that picked us up from school...."

"Shit Zay you were shot!" Xerxes said leading him into the living room as he told one of the girls to go and get his bag. "Did they have any tattoos or anything that stand out to you or your sister?" He asked.

"A lion all of them had lions on their necks or hands...."

"The Nigerians Adriel! You allowed the fucking Nigerians to get their hands on my children!" Riley yelled making him turn to her quickly stopping what he was doing. Riley had lost it or was about to because it took everything in Xerxes to stop himself from knocking the shit out of her.

"Riley, please let me fucking work. Last I check they were both of our children. Move now!" He growled before speaking again. "Make sure that Xylia is fine then call our fucking Dons." He spoke as Xylia and Xavier touched his hands. Xerxes looked up into his children's eyes and sighed.

"Dad it will be okay. I want my parents to be okay please tell me you will be okay... I don't want to lose my parents Daddy." Xylia said kissing the side of X's face before pulling her mom to the other side of the room whispering to her.

Xerxes took a deep breath as he examined Zay's shoulder and lower leg. Lucky both wounds were through and through and all he had to do was clean them and stitch him up. Still, it did make him feel any better about the situation. Emmanuel was playing dirty coming after his fucking children. The man needed to die and fast.

"Dad where is mom?"

"Hospital... Zakiya had a seizure, or some shit this morning. They had to take the baby and stabilize her. Your brother blames himself for being a jackass to the girl. I told your mother to let him believe it... are we sure it was the Nigerians?" Luca said as X shook his head.