ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83

"How are you feeling today Zakiya?" Riley asked walking into the dressing room. Kiya had beat her there along with some of the others. As they knew Riley was always late to everything they did. Although this morning was her fault. Riley wanted to cook and spin time with her babies before coming downstairs to the salon.

"I feel like my nerves are about to jump out of my skin. How are you so freaking calm right now?"

"Because A... Xerxes and I are already married once. It's not that exciting when you are already married. I know you going to say you were divorced and that shit. Trust me, shit all of us. The first time we married was like that was well. Elijah probably has smoked ten blunts back to back by now. His ass was nervous as hell last night." Riley laughed.

"I like this. My little brother finally found his happiness... but Zakiya." Talia said making her hum looking at her and then at one of the twins. "Hurt him and it would be a replay of what happened to Mariah. I will kill you fucking ass... same goes for you, Riley. I'm telling you I should have beat the fucking shit outta you when I found out you cheated and all of the shit you put Xerxes through." She shook her head. Riley sighed looking down at the floor thinking of what she could say to make this better.

"I don't plan to hurt Elijah. Or you all you are my family... My mom... Oh my god, my mom. Did one of you find her?" Zakiya spoke as they all looked at one another. "I know I shouldn't be looking for the woman after she told me to leave and not to look back but...."

"You should have listened to your mother. Something we all fail at sometimes. If something feels off to our parents it's because they can see something we cannot. I just wished.... Nothing, but I think Uncle Vic found her. I don't know if she made it or not." Josie spoke.

"Oh okay." She said looking down again. "Elijah does love me, and I truly love him. I know people would look at it as that he saved me, and I only love that. I love the fact that he cared enough to do so. People walked by me every day and cared nothing about me being pregnant or enough to give me money. Some laughed or spitted in my direction. I knew nothing of this country... Enough about me though. I love that Eli speaks his mind although he tends to hurt most feelings. He a great father, silly, down to earth, and broken like me. I feel that he makes my broken pieces whole."

"Then tell him that. Exactly how you just told us, tell him. Most write these long-ass boring vows when they only need to be simple just as that." Heaven said making them smile. This was the very reason she did not want a big wedding and why she and Aiden eloped.

"Riley, why aren't you getting ready?"

"Oh because Adriel and I are not getting married today." She smirked while all the other ones in the room cocked a brow but Nicole, Isabella, Kamaria, and Ella. "X and I kinda eloped four days ago." Riley smiled. "Ella and Ian are taking our place at the altar, and no one knows this but us, Jeremias, Reece, Hiro, and of course the two of them."

"Dad is about to murder you and X...."

"Oh yeah, that... all of our parents know. So, they don't count. Plus, it wasn't like an elopement when we did it at the church. The whole fucking time Da Luca talked shit about how we all were about to burst into flames." Riley laughed.

"Sound about right... but why didn't you tell us that the two of you were eloping?"

"It was a last-minute thing. Adriel and I were at counseling and Sister Ida mentioned it. We just called the first ones that popped into our heads. Our parents and the other Don and Donnas. I don't even know how all the other adults got added to the mix. All I know is that Ma Dele showed up with a dress and suit, my dad had the rings and the kids." Riley said showing them all the wedding ring that Xerxes designed for her.