ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17

"Why do I always find you here when we are in Japan?" Kamaria asked as she wrapped her arms around Takahiro's torso. His posture didn't change, nor did he say a word causing her to sigh into his back. Hiro was still upset about the kiss and her hiding the text messages she was receiving about him.

"Hiro, what more do you want me to do? I told you I was sorry... Do you not want me anymore? I mean, we haven't even slept in the same bed in a month in a half. I miss my husband. Please talk to me." Kamaria pleaded. Still, Takahiro said nothing, making her sigh once more as she released him leaving the room. Halfway down the hall, she ran into no other than Shino stopping her with a smirk.

"Still having trouble in paradise?"

"Leave me the fuck alone! You know this was all your fucking fault if you just would have left me alone...."

"Queen, you cannot blame this all on me. Remember, you were the one that kissed me back, and if you would not have shown me interest. I would have just walked away. Although I can help you with your needs." Shino said softly, touching Mar's face. Quickly she moved and slapped his hand away.

"LEAVE! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT!" She yelled. Shino didn't even see her pull anything, but he felt the blade pressed against his neck.

"I hear you loud and clear, Megami. I'm leaving," He said. Soon as he was out of her sight, Kamaria broke down crying. Thinking of how she fucked up her marriage. Then her family thought having one of their good old family therapy sessions would help, but I only fucked it up more. The only other thing she could think of was to get her dad and mother for this one, as she found herself at their door knocking, waiting for one to say come in.

"Mar, why are you here? Do you not realize that it's seven in the morning."

"I know, Ma, but I need to speak with you and Dad. Please?" She begged. Adele looked back at Luca standing in the middle of the floor, holding a half-sleep Adalynn in his arms. The girl was about eleven, but he still treated her as if she was two or three.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Sick, your father was about to go lay her down. We've been up half the night dealing with her," Dele said as Luca disappeared for a moment then came back alone. "What do you need, Kamaria?"

"How do I make this right with Takahiro?"

"I told you how to make it right before it got out of hand. You choose to leave out the important details. Did you think it would be better not to tell your husband you kissed another man? Somethings, your parents, cannot help you with Kamaria. You have to learn that the world doesn't revolve around you. Grow up and stop being a bitch thinking people must do what pleases you." Luca said.

"Luca, you didn't have to be so fucking harsh about it."

"Didn't I?" He said. Kamaria just stood there watching her parents bicker about how to talk to her on the matter when it came to her that they must have had a similar thing happen to their relationship.

"How did you make it better?"

"How did we make what better?" Adele asked, confused as Luca arched a brow at her like she was crazy. Neither one of them was fooling her Mar could see it all over their faces.

"Which one of you cheated?"

"Sweet pea, I don't know if you smoked something before coming over here or what, but neither your mother nor I cheated on one another. Have we had something like this happen before? Yes, but it was quite different, and it was when Neveah, Heaven, and Lucas were babies. So, a very long time ago. The thing was, we were having problems in our marriage. You and Hiro are not. So, the only one who can fix this is the one who started it all. You." Luca said.