ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73

"She signed the divorce papers, and you are fine about it!" Elijah said as Xerxes signed rubbing his temples. All of his siblings were on his case like the shit wasn't his life and relationship. "Reece talk some fucking sense into your fucking friend! Takahiro, Leon, shit Jeremias one of you! X, you cannot divorce Riley, not after all the two of you went through to get here. What the fuck! I thought you were just playing and last night she was here begging you not to do the shit and she just signed!" He yelled as he continued to speak in German and English.

"I think you broke Elijah." Reece laughed. X just shook his head looking down at the papers in front of him with a sigh. He knows he told Riley to do it to stir up this but seeing her name on the papers killed a part of him. What if she just would sign without fighting. Where would that have left him? Their family was his life and losing her would have been the end of him.

"You alright? Divorce can be hard bro-in-law, but you never know you and my sis may find your way back to each other. Don't give up hope shit Josie and I lost our way once or twice, but we are stronger than ever now. I'm hoping the same will happen with you and Ri." RJ spoke making Xerxes nod his head downing the brown liquid in the glass in front of him.

"I'm fucking pissed at myself about this shit. I was so focused on watching other shit I didn't see our sister-in-law playing us. How the fuck did that slip past me? Are yall sure Ivy is Xerxes's fucking child?" Lucas said as X and Elijah both nodded. It was a hit in the fucking face, but it seem that she achieved what she wanted. Then she got scared or did know who the father was.

"Fucked up we know. Enough about my problems, Blaise men have Ife and Sade they are on their way back to German and Uncle Vic told me that dad is planning a gala. Something pointless but it's to draw out Emmanuel we had to be ready for this. None of us can let what's going on in our lives distract us from anything. Manuel is coming for our heads. That's is why I'm going to let my divorce throw him off...."

"Hold Up! You are going to announce to the fucking world that you and Riley are divorcing! Xerxes fuck no! You are about the have everyone fucking speculating your damn relationship!" Eli yelled. Xerxes on the other hand waved him off as he started back talking.

"The divorce will make him think that he has won. That I'm in my feelings which will make him come after me if he shows at the gala. Since dad is determined to kill I will make sure that he will be like my personal bodyguard. Elijah calm down, Ri and I are not divorcing, and we will clear things over after we kill Emmanuel. We have to do this so the asshole will think the Don and Donna are on the outs...."

"But you are." Hiro said making Xerxes glare at the man. "And we are trying to make things better. Yeah, we have a long road ahead of us, but I'm confident that will make it work." X said.

"Give her another baby." Jeremias spoke.

"What?! Have you lost your fucking mind? I have ten children now and I'm only fucking thirty-three. Do you think I want another?" Xerxes said while he shrugged looking over to Luke.

"Mias does have a point. I think it would make Riley happy. Reverse what you did and have another child with your wife bro. Think about right before the maid Riley lost a baby. Maybe that is why it hard on her with Harper. I mean I don't know but that is what I think." Luke said.

"Reverse what did? Luke, I did shit! Riley and I have to repair our relationship before thinking of another child. I will think about Lucas just not right now. Everything is so fucked up." He shook his head. "I should have followed my instincts about Mariah when I first met her. Then Riley tells me all of this shit that she should have told one of us a long time ago. I don't care what no one says, Riah liked the fucking abuse that she got and she played my BabyGirl right into her game. I got a photoshoot and can't be late. I talk to you idiots later." X said leaving.