ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79

"I thought lunch was at noon here it is one and all of you are just showing your faces. How the fuck are we supposed to get anything done?" Luca said as his children finally showed their faces in the dining room after waiting for a full hour.

"My alarm did not go off. I think Hiro turned it off and he was somewhere with the children. I cannot say why my siblings were late father. Knowing AJ, Elijah, and Lucas they were somewhere fucking their women. Xerxes and Riley are somewhere, and the rest are probably doing the same as the first three." Kamaria stated making Rodney and Victor laugh.

"Luca she's like Grandma Sib pregnant with those twins. Mar is always somewhere talking shit about all of her siblings and the rest or talking about her sex adventures." Victor laughed.

"Yes, don't remind me of my daughter's non-filtered mouth lately. I heard her yesterday talking about how Takahiro.... Shit, you heard her as well. Something I cared not to hear about my daughter and her husband but seem that none of my children have filters." Luca said while Paris laughed.

"Because your ass doesn't Luca! None of you have a fucking filter. Like you don't talk about licking or fucking Adele in front of them. And you wonder why they talk about the shit in front of you." Paris laughed just as the rest of them started to come in.

"Xerxes why the fuck do you have fucking hickies all over your fucking neck?" Luca asked making everyone look at him and Riley walking into the room. X sighed out loud quickly sitting as Riley covered her face going behind him.

"Damn dad just call them out. I mean they are still together. Riley, she allowed to suck, fuck, and jack her man if she likes." Kamaria said causing the teens at the table to laugh.

"Kamaria! Your nieces and nephews are at the table!" Adele said trying not to laugh herself while Luca shook his head.

"Dad, you and the rest decided what Ri and I should do. Not what we wanted... we will not be waiting for two months to marry again. You should have come to me or Riley before you did some shit behind our backs...."

"Xerxes...."

"Ma I'm not going to argue with Dad I just wanted to state that Ri and I will marry again in two weeks. Something just between us as a family. Look dad I knew that you and Rodney's hearts were in the right place, but Ri and I have to work this out ourselves.... All of my kids and the rest that shouldn't be at the table leave now!" Xerxes said as Xylia whined but left and he turned back to his father.

"Emmanuel doesn't have to know about the rest of this. I want him to think that we are going our separate ways. That way he will come after me, but I will have you tailing me like the papa bear you are. And yes Riley and I broke Sister Ida's rule. Hell, she wants us to be up to each ass but no sex."

"Tell you the truth I'm surprised that the two of you made it this long without having sex. I commend you, because if it was your mother and I. We would have failed the moment we were alone together. Shit the moment I held her in my arms I would have failed." Luca stated with Rodney, Jeremiah, and Angus agreeing.

"Two huh. Are y'all marrying in a dress and suit or just have the judge come over and do it?" Elijah asked making Adele stare over at him with a goof smile.

"Why are you trying to marry Zakiya so soon?" Adele smiled. Quickly Zakiya looked down at her hands as Eli reached over taking one of them. "Don't be so shy girl. We knew the moment my son started to smile that you had something to do with it. But Elijah don't rush into something you are not ready for."

"Adele...."

"ELIJAH!"

"MA... you are the one that insinuated that I was about to ask Kiya to marry me. I didn't say it old woman. Maybe you need to get your ears check. No, your memory because I think it is going." He smirked.