ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77

Emmanuel couldn't control his smile. It was all over the social media sites hell even the most popular porn sites. The face of Köhler Fashion's down on her knees sucking another man's dick. It was the best thing he had done in days and here it was the second week after they rescheduled the gala, and it was still all over the media. The only thing people could talk about and why Xerxes called the quits. It was sad to say but he had ruined Riley everyone had dropped her ass like yesterday's news and Adele had to remove her as the face of their company.

"It cannot get any better than this. First their downfalls then their deaths. How does that sound Zade?" He asked as the man sit in the corner of the room holding his glass of whiskey. "Zade I cannot believe you are mad about this?"

"I am not mad brother. You could have warned me that you were going to post them on the internet! And who was in the fucking room?! I was told to take the pictures from the hidden camera in my glasses but there was someone in there. I care nothing of the sound being off, but someone heard me begging the bitch to fuck me and her turning me down!" He yelled as Emmanuel laughed.

"I heard it as well. You sounded like a sick puppy, and it was funny to see how she turned down the dick over and over. Tell me though did she give good head?" He said making Zade look over at him with a smirk.

"Damn good head. No wonder why Xerxes loves her mouth so. I just wish I could have hit to see why in the hell he is so hooked."

"He's hooked because the fool is in love. I have heard enough of their story from Mariah to know. The two grew up together as babies and had been stuck to each other sides since then. They fell in love as children then Luca and Adele told him something about he was betrothed to the Chinese Princess. Lies of course but it made him sparrow out of control. However, Mariah always wanted Xerxes. She saw herself as more of a match for him than her friend, but he would never look at the trick. So, she tried everything she could to end the two. The first thing was having a girl drug him at a party with some horny goat weed would help her case. All it did was make the boy realize his mistakes, which made her go after the brother to get his attention." Emmanuel said reading another headline.

"The bitch sounded desperate to me. Women, shit people like that always fall which she did. What was so fucking special about Xerxes Köhler? He's just a man that breathes and shit just like the rest of us. Mariah didn't just want her friend's man she wanted her life. The crazy bitch had it and throw it any for what? Her death." Zade said making Emmanuel nod.

"That she did. Mariah didn't know how mafias work or she was too dumb to see how they worked. You don't join a mafia thinking you can do what you please. Working for the enemy always ends wrong and she was working for us fucking us and smiling in the man's face that she so desperately wanted. If Chance did not kill her, Xerxes or his brother would have...."

"Enough about that. What is our next move? Do we wait until the gala in a couple of weeks or strike now?" Zade said cutting off Emmanuel the man shrugged in thought as he opened and closed his mouth.

"Wait. Know my nephew he is a plan for us to strike now while his son is at his low. The gala seems more right." He states.

" He states