TᗯO | 2

"Finally, you are home! Here take your badass little boy." Adele said, handing Takahiro his son as Takara came running up, yelling daddy and hugging his legs. He smiled, kissing Taishi's forehead as he lifted Kara in his arms to kiss her chubby cheeks.

"Ma, Dele, you were the one that spoiled them. You can't get mad now cause they're bad now."

"I don't think your mother-in-law asked all that, Hiro. Still, you are right. She wanted them to be like her children, but she got it ten times worse." Luca laughed. "Your brother-in-law and Reece are in your office waiting for you, and where is my daughter?" He asked as Kamaria walked into the house smiling.

"I had to go check on my babies down in the stables," She said, making her parents shake their heads. Mar decided that she wanted to be a vet beside a doctor at the last moment. In her mind, she was better with animals than humans, and since they didn't have a vet in the family, she chose to do so.

"You come home after two weeks, and the first fucking thing you think about is the horses. Mar, I swear!"

"Mama, you and I both know soon as we walked into this house, both my big-headed little monsters were running straight to their Dad. I know my babies are Daddy's babies, and Mama comes second." She smiled, taking her son kissing him as she tried to get Takara, who wouldn't remove herself from her father's arms. Hiro chuckled, kissing her once more before nodding his head to his office for Mar to follow.

"This better be good because I was looking to relax after being in Japan for two long depressing weeks."

"Tanaka, I think some of my sister's ways have rubbed off on your ass," Xerxes laughed. "However, Reece and I need your help with an assignment tomorrow. Once again, our enemies think they can outdo us and wants to go head to head with us...."

"And we need you down in the training room this evening. Your brother isn't the best to show the others how to use Jujutsu. Die gets mad too damn quick and wants to fight everyone, even the children." Reece said, making him and Kamaria shake their heads. Die wasn't the best person to leave instructing the class but was the best choice.

"Fine, let me rest up first, and I will be down there in about two to three hours." He said, leaving the room.

*

*

*

Next Day

"What are we doing here again?" Nicole sighed. The girl hated sitting around waiting on anything. She and Riley were like two peas in a pot. Neither of them could wait patiently on anything.

"Bòidheach, I told you why we are here. You don't fucking listen. Just sit back and quit worrying that pretty little brain of yours...."

"Rhys, what the fuck are you trying to say?" Riley said, making Xerxes laugh. Reece wasn't even talking to Ri, but she felt offended by whatever she thought he was saying to Nicole.

"Riley, I think he was talking to Nicki."

"Mar, I fucking know that...."

"Hey, why are you yelling at my Ōjo like she said the shit? Jump down Reece's throat." Takahiro said, making all the other men in the van laugh. Riley hissed over at the man like a cat while he gave her the finger.

"It's something wrong with all of you...."

"Dons, we got movement," Vince said, cutting off Xerxes through the earpiece. Quickly he looked over to Hiro and Mar, nodding to the door as both smiled and nicely left. Lucas, Veah, Raine, and Lance followed. Leaving Reece, Nicole, Riley, Xerxes, Elijah, and a few more in the van to wait on their signal.