TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35

"Neither of you seen anything," Xerxes said as he turned to his two older sisters and little brother. All three shook their heads as he and some of the others sighed. AJ didn't know what to tell him. All he knew they were like that when they arrived.

"I don't know what to tell you, X. We found them like that, and from the look of it, they've been there for a while...."

"I know... I fucking know. DAMNIT!" He said, turning to punch the wall. Takahiro, Reece, Lucas, and AJ looked at one another as Eli walked up to Xerxes to calm him down. They all knew how Xerxes felt. Then on top of that, the doctors on their private floor wouldn't let X or any of their personal doctors work on either of them.

"Who hadn't we taken care of yet? I don't mean to talk about our enemies at a time like this, but someone wanted them dead and tried to make sure they were before leaving. I believe it has to be this was someone who has been here before. Maybe someone that we thought we could trust," Takahiro said. It made Axel sit up and look over to Sabastian then the others.

"You're suggesting that it could be one of my son's old enemies...."

"That's not...."

"No, it makes perfect sense, maybe it's not one of their enemies, but yours," Axel said, pointing to his grandsons. All of them looked at him. "Don't give me that fucking look. We all know you four have bad fucking tempers and make enemies wherever you go. You to Reece... I don't know. It seemed like an attack to hurt our family. To take our what they think is the most important thing to you." Axel said.

"Why are you trying to make us feel worse than we already feel, Opa? I understand that you're upset, but shit, you don't get to fucking throw allegations around like you never did shit to harm your fucking family."

"XERXES!" Neveah yelled, standing between her brother and grandfather. Axel may have been sick, but it didn't stop the old man from standing about to beat the fuck out of Xerxes with his cane until she stood in between them. "Look, Opa, I know you are upset about all of this. We are, too, and yes, they have tempers. Still, this could be anybody. We don't need to be pointing blame. X sit your ass down. Haven't we lost enough? We don't need to lose Opa today, too." She said, touching her brother's chest while Riley took his hand as a doctor walked into the waiting area.

"Dr. Köhler, your Father, has awoken, and he wanted to see you, Mr. Gordon, and Mr. Tanaka. Also, your Mother is out of surgery after cleaning all of her wounds. It appears she was shot six times, nothing life-threatening. Paris, Nova, Gabby, Violet, and Emma...."

"WAIT! Did you just say, Violet and Emma?!"

"Yes, Mr. Köhler, they all lost a lot of blood, but neither of them was dead, but I'm sorry. We couldn't save Ms. Natalie, nor Rylee," The doctor said as one of them left the waiting area to go find Erik and Victor as the rest listened to the doctor explain their injuries.

"My Dad, how will this affect him?"

"He should walk away just fine. Your sister... Mr. Tanaka. Did either of you know that she had heart issues? That wasn't a panic attack she had...."

"My wife had a fucking heart attack?!" Takahiro asked as the doctor nodded his head, making him look to Xerxes and the rest of her siblings. All shared the same look while Xerxes shook his head.

"Heart issues, no. I know that she's been under a lot of stress lately, but other than that, she's healthy. I'm the only one with heart issues. I-I need to go check her over."

"Dr. Köhler, I don't mean any harm, but you're not in the right mindset to care for your sister or anyone. It would be best if you just go see what your Father needs. The rest will be woke in a few. Hopefully anyway," He said. Xerxes nodded, leaving the room just as Victor and Erik walked in.