TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33

"What do you want to do with this joke?" Elijah asked Takahiro as he looked back at Yamato. The man looked like shit. Neither of them couldn't lie. Kamaria did a number on his ass. He was missing both legs an arm, and Mar's little stabbing game didn't help.

"Damn, Mar, you took your anger out on the wrong person," Lucas laughed.

"I don't know how you deal with them X. Take him to the warehouse. Hell, I'm tired and miss my babies. I know my Ōjo feels the same," Hiro said as Kamaria nodded, holding out her hand. Soon as Takahiro took it, she pulled him off to the awaiting car while the rest went to theirs. Five minutes later, they were home, going straight to their bedroom.

"We can go get the kids later. I'm sure they are at Xerxes and Riley's. You know how my Ma is. She says she will keep them but drop them off wherever the other children are," Mar chuckled, stripping going into the bathroom. Takahiro followed.

"If I didn't have jet lag, I would be fucking you right now, but I'm too tired. Let me help you so we can hurry and crash."

"Right, you claim I take too long," Kamaria said as Takahiro washed her back. Mar relaxed into his touch. It felt like eternally since she felt his gentle touch. It was back to the way it was. What made Kamaria fall in love with him.

"I miss this."

"Miss, what Ōjo?" Takahiro asked as she wrapped his arms around her body. He held her for a moment before turning her to him with a soft smile. "What are you talking about, Ai (love)...."

"Oh my god, do not call me that! You sound like my Dad!" She laughed, making Takahiro shake his head, smiling. It made a smile come across Kamaria's face as well.

"What about Tenshi (angel)?. I think you have upgraded from Ōjo. Or I could just call you my Joō (queen) or Batākappu (buttercup)," He smirked as he kissed her nose. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything I have done. I promise you that I will make this right," Takahiro said, kissing her once more.

"Call me whatever you like, and I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for not listening to my husband. I see how important that is now. You know, when you look back on all of this... it's funny how we both did something stupid. I didn't listen as you did something to hurt me. It was childish if you asked me. Then again, I would have done the same thing if I was in your shoes. Only it would have ended with you killing the man I kissed because I know still want to kill him. Although I wanted to kill her then but glad I didn't."

"Why is that?"

"Because we wouldn't have those two beauties that we bought home with us. I love them already, Hiro. They may be your sisters, but I feel like they are truly our children. Will you ever tell them the truth?" Kamaria said, making Takahiro step back, thinking.

"I don't think I ever want them to know who our Father was. You know I never asked him what happened to Jasmine, but I think that is why she disappeared. She found out she was pregnant, and in fear of him killing them, she ran...."

"I don't think so. That bitch truly thought they were your children. The little talk she and I had alone, I told her they were your father's children. She seemed heartbroken that they weren't yours. However, it was her big plan after finding out you were alive. She wanted you back and was willing to use them to do so. I would have let her live, but she would have been a bigger problem than Shino... Baby, I want you to kill him if this didn't work. Fuck the peace agreement and the promise you made to my Opa. Trust me, he will understand." She said.

"I bet he will. Don't worry though because you won't have to tell me twice. The muthafucka may think I was playing, but he will soon see if keep on," He said, stepping out the shower pulling her with him.