ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8

"Tell me this was the right thing to do," Shino said to his little brother as their car came to a stop in front of Tanaka Manor. Shino felt this was the right thing to do, but he felt he was walking into his death in the back of this mind.

"It was either this or die for our Chichioya's crimes. I rather die for my own crimes than to lay my head down for a man that did not love us," Mizo said. Jun nodded her head, looking at Takahiro and his wife standing in the doorway.

"She's beautiful," Jun smiled. Both brothers looked up then at each other. A smile crossed Shino's face, and his dick twitched a little just by staring at the beautiful woman by Takahiro's side.

"Beautiful isn't the word to describe her. Shit, she is a goddess." He said as Mizo hit his arm, glaring over at him. He wanted to know what the fuck he was thinking. Tanaka and his wife were taking them in. Shino shouldn't be drooling over his wife.

"Shino, don't even fucking think about it. That woman is married to the Oyabun that is taking us in. You cannot catch feeling no matter how beautiful she is."

"Mizu, I know this. No one didn't say I couldn't comment on her beauty. Jun did. What is the problem with me stating it?" He asked as but siblings looked at him, concerned. Or did he forget about how his last relationship ended and how he was so fucking obsessed with her he became her stalker?

"Shino, please don't play dumb. Stay away from the Ane-san. You know if Tanaka thinks that you are after his wife in any way. He will not hesitate to kill you. That man loves his wife. It's not how other Oyabuns marry just to bear children." Jun said as Shino waved her off.

"I hear you, and I will behave," He said as he stepped from the car. Tanaka watched them closely as they stopped before the two bowing as Shino placed his family sword at his feet. He was letting him know that he was giving him full control of the Yamaguchi.

"Get up! I don't have the time for this. There are two rules listen to me as your Oyabun and stay the fuck away from my wife!" He said, looking dead at Shino and Mizo, not knowing that Jun liked girls as well. Still, she wasn't his concern.

"Okayyyy... training starts at 5:30 at Köhler Manor you must be there. On-time! Or be punished, and Amy will show you to your rooms." Kamaria said, looking over at Takahiro, who had a grip on her waist.

"Babe...."

"What!?" He said a bit harshly before turning to her with a worried face. "Shit, I'm sorry, Ōjo. Did I hurt you?" Making her shake her head, watching as Shino and his siblings passed. Shino made sure to make eye contact with Mar, winking. Kamaria didn't mind as she smiled at him passing.

"I'm thinking about letting them have one of the available houses on the land."

"Hiro, I think you are overreacting. I don't think either of him means any harm," Kamaria said as Takahiro stared.

*

*

*

"I heard you went to Hiro's birthday dinner with Lola," Ella said. AJ wanted to know how in the hell these women kept finding him. Especially when he was trying so hard to hide from them, he thought he was in a safe spot by the lake, chilling by himself and smoking while watching the ducks play.

"I didn't go to the dinner with Lola. We all were at the dinner. I can't help that my brother had you working at the restaurant or the fact she was sitting beside me at the table. Whoever gave you your facts told you wrong."

"I thought you wanted me, AJ?" She said. AJ sighed, looking up to a naked Ella. How in the fuck she got naked without him knowing that quick was a mystery to him.