ᖴIᖴTY| 50

"Babygirl, where have you been?" Xerxes asked Riley walking about into their home. Everyone turned to her as she cocked a brow. X loved to burst her out as if she was one of their children. Plus, it wasn't like she couldn't leave and come as she pleased.

"I went for a walk." She lied, and it pained her, but Mariah was her best friend. Riley knew it was wrong to lie for her, but the girl would do the same for her. The bad thing was Xerxes saw right threw her lie as he glared at her nodding his head to the next room.

"Adriel, really, I just went for a walk. I need to clear my head. All this shit is getting to me, baby...."

"Your lying to me, Ri." He said as Takahiro looked up, followed by Reece and Jeremias. All the Dons' eyes were focused on her, including Elijah's. Riley sighed, shaking her head taking the seat next to her husband.

"I'm not lying. I have no reason to lie to you... what are y'all playing?"

"Drunken Uno. Want in?" Elijah said, staring at her intensely, causing Riley to swallow hard. The man was goofy as hell high but serious when drunk. If he wasn't throwing up everywhere. It was confusing as hell, but that's how Elijah was the opposite of their Dad and his brothers.

"No, I think I'm going to go lay down. If I don't see you anymore tonight, Adriel. I'll see in you the morning...."

"Ri, stop playing. You know X is going to come to bed and wake up to get some ass! That's why he got his shit snipped so he could fuck you the way he wanted. Tied up, hard, and raw!" Lucas said, making Gen slap his arm.

"Stop giving him alcohol, or he's going to get worse. Lucas, you and your nasty ass thoughts... I never thought Gen would end up with someone like you. Then again, you have corrupted her." Ri laughed, leaving the room.

"Yo X, your wife is lying through her fucking teeth. You know she didn't walk nowhere to clear anybody's damn mind. Please tell me you two aren't having problems again." Vince said as Xerxes shook his head.

"Ri and I are good, and I know she was lying. Whatever it is, she will tell me when she is ready. Now bitches all of you fucking drank. UNO!" He said, making them all groan.

"HELL NO! THIS BITCH OVER HERE CHEATING!" Hiro yelled, slapping cards out of Xerxes's lap. "See, that is why I don't play shit with you assholes. All of you fucking cheat! Kamaria, let's go fucking home!"

"Hiro, don't be a sore loser!"

"Fuck You!" He yelled, giving Xerxes both of his fingers as he staggered to the door. Mar had to catch him before he fell, making Elijah and Lucas laugh.

"Damn, Hiro, your ass is fucked up! I thought I would never see the day...."

"You know the only reason he is fucked up is because your asses were changing out the liquor and giving him that cheap shit...."

"Itsuki, shut the fuck up!" They all yelled. Jeremias was amused as he sat back and laughed at the brothers and Hiro arguing. "On a real note. Mar stay in one of the guest rooms tonight. It won't hurt when your babies are here too. You don't need to be trying to help Hiro drunk ass up the stairs or carrying the twins." X said as her other three brothers stared at her.

"Thanks, big mouth!"

"KAMARIA'S PREGNANT!" The three drunk fools yelled, causing Xerxes to facepalm at his big drunken mouth. Mar just smiled, nodding as she turned and led Takahiro to one of the guest rooms.

"I see your family can't hold water."

"No, the correct term is Xerxes, Lucas, and Melody can't hold water. You tell those three something and trust me, the whole family will know. Xerxes tells shit on accident. He gets drunk or high, and his mouth starts to run. The other two are just fucking big mouths." Veah said while the three of them shrugged.