Not an Update!

This is a little look into my new book The Prince's Witch. This is what I've working on but I haven't forgotten about this story I will be back next week hopefully. Please leave some comments of what you think.

.

.

.

After a good ride through the forest with Linus, Theodore was finally back in the castle. He was about to make his way to the tower where his grandmother and Mabel stayed. Except he was stopped but the woman that had given birth to him. It was a shame he had to call her his mother, and she was running him into the ground.

"Yes, Mother?"

"Did you really go riding with Linus, or did you find your way down to the cabin where that witch is at?" She asked as he arched a brow. This was getting old. He was not her husband and was old enough to be on his own.

"I do not answer to you, Queen Evelyn...."

"Mother!"

"I do not answer to you, Queen Evelyn! Sometimes I think you forget that I hold a higher rank than thee. Please know thy place and stop bloody questioning me. It is none of thy concern where I was at." Theodore said walking away until she gripped his shirt.

"You are an ungrateful Prince! Talking to me the way you do. I AM THE BLOODY QUEEN, NOT THY SERVANT! You will not talk to me in that matter, Theodore Roland Dewitt! I pain for thee no one else...."

"Then you should respect my thoughts, Mother! I am not yours to control! I have my own bloody feeling and should be allowed to show them!" He yelled back as Evelyn held her chest stepping back a bit.

"I beg thy pardon! Is it wrong for a mother to want what is best for her son?"

"It is when thee hav ill intentions. You do not seek what is best for I, but what is best for thee. Tell me that I am lying Mother." Theodore said as Evelyn stood glaring as if he cared. "You cannot answer. It tells me all I need to know. Just know if you live past Father I will exile your arse to the wetland. IF Father did not kill you first." He smiled.

"The King will never!"

"Dear Evelyn... Mother, I would not be so sure when it comes to King Roland. He did behead his dear first cousin back when. What is so different about thee?" He spoke. Theodore could see the fear in her eye which made it all the better. "Now, if you will excuse me. I promised Queen Mother teatime yesterday, and I plan on making it. Good day, Queen Evelyn." Theo said, making his way up the stairs.

"THAT UNGRATEFUL LITTLE TWAT!" She yelled, making him laughing yelling back. "I BELIEVE THAT WOULD BE THYSELF, MOTHER!" Making her scream before stomping away, and he made his way to his dear Mabel.