ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4

"Babe, I've been thinking about the situation we are in. Shino wants to be the only mafia in Japan. Let's just give him that." Kamaria said, making Takahiro look up from the tv. Mar could tell he was against the idea before he even spoke a word.

"No. Ōjo, I know you mean no harm. You know nothing of how hard it was to stay hidden and run a mafia, as you call it. Look at all the stuff I... we had to go through to get want we have back. You think I just want to give it all up now?"

"I didn't mean it that why Hiro. I mean, let him have Japan," She said. Again, he shook his head, picking up their sleeping daughter from the floor.

"The answer is still no. Plus, he can't be the only mafia when it's about five others stronger than him. I know that you're scared that we will lose more family members, but Ōjo that I cannot do. I'm sorry." Takahiro said, kissing her forehead before placing Kara in her arms. Kamaria sighed as she watched him go back and pick up their son.

"Okay, but we won't do this alone. Get X and Reece to help."

"Always. Now let's get to bed," He said with a smile. "And Mar, you don't have to worry much about Shino. He's not a threat. The man is probably looking for a way out of his father's mess. We got this and love you." Kamaria couldn't help but smile, saying, love you back, as he tilted his head for her to walk ahead of him.

*

*

*

"Tell me you found something that I can use on Tanaka or his wife?" Shino asked his underboss. Mizu shook his head, frowning, causing his brother to do the same. It was hard. The two kept their lives quiet, and the only thing he could get was Tanaka was a well-known weapon technologist who worked for the German and US military, which wasn't a big surprise. His wife was a model, designer, and veterinarian, and the daughter of the beautiful Adele Köhler. It showed, and everyone knew who her father was—the infamous Luca Köhler.

"I don't understand. Why be so fucking secretive about your life. What is it they are hiding?"

"Maybe the fact that his father killed and kidnapped for a living and not like your average Gokudō. I'm just saying if I were him, I would hide my life too." Mizo smirked. Shino laughed, shaking his head at his brother's silliness. He wasn't going to lie. Mizo is what he lived for.

"It's not that. Both are a little too secretive for me. His wife is a Köhler. They have nothing the fucking hide. Why is she secretive with her life as well?"

"Don't know, brother. I could get Jun to dig a little more for us. Maybe if your friend would have done his job correctly...."

"Please, let's not bring him into his. That was my best friend, and he lost his life with us trying to be something we are not," Shino said, shaking his in thought.

"Well, I could get Jun to dig a little more for us. That is all I can do. Maybe our dear sister and her big brain can find us something. Until then, can we need to at least try and recover some of our money?" He said, making Shino stare at him.

"How dear brother? Tanaka donated it all to organizations. Do you want to steal from the schools and hospitals?"

"Maybe not. You know, Shino, it isn't too late to go with our second plan...."

"I know. I've been thinking about that one more than the first plan now. Give me a day or two to come up with my decision. Until then, hold off on Jun looking any further." Shino said, having his brother nod before leaving the room.

*

*

*

"You still hiding out in my house?" Hiro asked his brother-in-law. AJ glared back at the man, causing him to laugh. "Did you at least cook us breakfast? I mean, if you are going to use my house as your hiding spot. You could at least be useful."